Tuesday 30 July 2013

TURNING TO MY WIFE


With all hopes lost in Uyi and Kevin who are supposed to be the best friends I have, my mind was made up. No need to believe in friends any longer. There is even no need to have friends. Just live your life the best you can. Kill all expectations from humans, only God can be faithful.

 In this past two days I’ve experienced what I never thought would become of me. But let’s wait and see, if the end really justifies the means. I started playing with my phone as if old text messages could still be funny and then I knew “snake” was an interesting game. 

The shout of goal brought me back into the sitting room and I said nice goal like I was interested in their match. The hatred was boiling in me and I was scared of the next move I could make. With all maturity I stood to proceed to my house and they lethargically greeted me “later”. Then I knew I was permitted to come to Uyi’s house only to make a fool of myself. Sincerely that’s the end of friendship.


TURNING TO MY WIFE 

After God made man he saw he was lonely. That same loneliness of Adam in the Garden of Eden was what started this whole season of mine. I could imagine Adam has tried to play with lion and tiger and rabbit and scorpion but they were not interested thus God made Eve and frustration set in.


Women are the strongest specie of living things. They are so complex that it’s impossible for anything living to overcome them. They are bred for both construction and destruction. They have a fragile body structure and still they are stronger than men. If you want to keep a secret tell a woman. If you want to gossip call a woman. They build homes, they destroy homes. 

They take care of the husband and guide him in all things and just one act of misbehavior they turn around automatically. They have the highest powers of forgiveness and they can also hold back your sins. They are spiritual in both ways. Many in churches and mosques but they never play with their special Baba somewhere (you know). They are mothers to our children. They end up being our own mothers also.

 The transformation from girlhood into motherhood is extreme. I don’t know where the powers come from. They have the powers to love whatever, even their father’s mate: no wonder Yerima is confused.

 Multitasking is their specialty. They have all tolerance to make what never existed to be and their power of multiplication is extreme. Just thirty minutes of nakedness in a room with a woman brings forth a baby in nine months. Give a woman a thousand bucks and you’ll eat the best dish in the world. Give her a million bucks and you’ll eat the worst dish in the world if she so desires. 
They can nurture you even in hatred. Bathe you even after cheating. Ruin your life and deny even in front of a priest. Women are the strength of life, the rock of the home, the gentle heartbeat of their children, the joy of her soul mate. They are the mystique in the society and the leader of love.


Remember that day you were in church, wearing that black suit, gathered around with groom’s men and brides maids, looking into her eyes and saying “I do” little did  you know you’ve signed a warrant you’ll never get out of.
Women are made from finished products, while men are made from raw materials. As strong as Solomon was in the bible immediately queen of Sheba came around, his “dada started plaiting”. Samson was misplaced by this same specie called women. Even military leaders have to import them from India on suicide mission. All they need is an apple. They are wonderfully and fearfully made. They own the world not men.

This specie I just described is where my wife belongs. In a short while after our marriage the transformation began and the reality started getting done on me. I needed to start answering some question like:
                 Where are you going to
     Where are you and what are you doing there
         Who are you talking to (on my phone )
     What were you looking at 

All these questions mixed with some other reactions started changing my person. I cut off late nights, stopped having female friends, reduced the consumption of alcohol, eat all food she made with a smile. Faithfully I’ve been serving my wife and I’m proud of it. Whoever is not serving his should speak out. Generously and politely you must give, else the attitude can make you run mad. In all these I love my wife but I wish she travels more often.
With all friends not corresponding in thoughts and behaviour I'm turning to my wife and the results is what you are about to read........


4 comments:

  1. This is obviously true they are even more than this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pep said....women are not as complex as u guys paint us to be,we re very simple n at d same time we don't take nonsense

    ReplyDelete
  3. Women, women, women exactly how we are, but don't fail to remember that men are a determining factor to how women behave. A man can make a woman an angel or a demon

    ReplyDelete

please write your name after comment

MY JAPA- STORY EPISODE 2

Ahmed and Awa dared to dream beyond their familiar streets, in the heart of Kano, wedged between the bustling Bompai Road and vibrant Kofar ...