Sunday 28 July 2013

still turning to my neighbors



I had to follow suit like it was a normal thing. Diana told me she got me food and drinks, told me how intoxicated I was yesterday night. My snore was enormous she said and that if not for her, I would have gotten things out of hand. It was only one thing I was waiting for, what happened to my trouser? I saw some whitish things on my boxers and felt I could have acted as a real man yesterday. 
 The thoughts kept roaming as much as I was listening to the beautiful voice and concentrating on the wonderful laps.

Is it good or bad?
Is it cheating?
I know others do it but some think it is wrong ...

With her the reality of wrong was about to be vanished from my thought. But I don’t even know what really happened and I can’t ask. So the best I can do is confirmed if it really happened. I proceeded towards her, dragging myself from my bed to the couch in my room, where she was sitting and the picture of my wife with her beautiful smile exploded in my face with the frame in our room. Guilt was about to set in but I overcame and close to her I was until I discovered we had company.

I heard a voice from the other room in my two bedrooms flat and this time I was forced to ask her if Kevin slept in my house and in all surprise she answered yes with an embarrassing laugh.

Then she asked me if I knew I had sex when I got back home and started describing how awesome it was.  Politely I stood up to confront my friend.  With the last energy in my body I approached the room and opened the door to surprisingly see two naked figures on the bed cling to themselves in a mood of forever. They both opened their eyes and felt the shame of a third party. I was stunned by the curve in Naomi’s body and the freshness of the skin. I tried not to look for long and a tone of apology arose in me like I didn’t feel like changing positions with Kevin
.
Gradually she was dragging the bed cover to seal up my views but the breast rejected that offer.  Diana was behind me this time and held me with the baby tone again. Stop disturbing these love birds and immediately I felt the moralities that lie in Naomi disappear. I turned locking the door and concentrated on what was before me.

My hands grabbed her and slowly I dragged her close to myself and settled to kiss those gracious lips of hers. With a corresponding response all the other parts of my body started responding to the act. My hands moved under the shirt and loneliness disappeared. We fell on the floor in the sitting room and the acts began. My mouth moved and I acted like a baby again following the instinct of sucking but this time something was hard in me. I respected her a little by putting all effort to carry her into the room. 

Pulling down my boxers took two second and removing her knickers was faster. Protection was out of the play and slowly I trudged my hard substance into her wet abode. Rest was restored to me as I was thrusting in and out. The next thirty minutes were the minutes I justified as the sweetest in my life until three months after. Lying tired on my bed with satisfaction I stretched to get the soda she bought for me. I needed to regain energy I guess, after some gulps I passed it to her and we looked into our eyes and she told me “baby you are just too sweet”.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

please write your name after comment

MY JAPA- STORY EPISODE 2

Ahmed and Awa dared to dream beyond their familiar streets, in the heart of Kano, wedged between the bustling Bompai Road and vibrant Kofar ...