Monday 24 February 2014

HOW I WISH? PART 5



With fear overcoming me, my options became limited. A part of me wants to run away; but the truth is where am I running to? I have always been that brave man and here is a woman showing me how strong women are. But let’s think of it what have I done wrong? Just a little follow-up and the whole fun of lying to her on phone have now created a world of fear and damnation in me.  The world was ending and I felt like visiting another church. I told Arnold that we can get more powerful men of God to help out in this situation and we agreed to that. 

I put my SIM back into my phone and put it on. We were thinking about which man of God we would visit when my phone rang. This time it was my parish priest in the village. I was so happy and knew God has answered my prayers. Without delay I picked the call, I told him the whole story but he cut me short. Fr told me I must go to Benin. That he just received a call now and that the only way things won’t go worse for me was to find myself in Benin to confront Aisha face to face. I glanced at the screen on my phone again to confirm I was speaking to Rev Fr Greg and the name was the same. I asked Fr if he is asking me to go and visit a witch. He said “a word is enough for the wise”. I stopped at the next bus stop and decided I would go the police station to complain about what I was going through. Arnold told me that wasn’t a good thing to do. 

I decided I was going to face my fear. I will go to Benin but I will tell many people about this before I embark on the journey. I called ten people on my phone and told them and everyone seems to support her. Then I knew I didn’t have very spiritual people on my phone. If I had someone like Pastor Tb Joshua; all these things won’t happen to me. I went back home to pack a small bag that can last two days and dusted my bible for divine support. I wore my rosary and scapula and off I was to the park to see if I can still get a bus going to Benin. 

God is Good Motors’ park is close to a police station in Utako, Abuja. My spirit tells me to make the final report to the police before I leave. The police station was guarded heavily because of our brothers in the north; but I could still approach the men at the gate. I was about narrating the incidence when the officer’s phone rang and sincerely she was calling. They gave me an order to go into the bus and unfortunately there was only one space remaining. I paid and sat there waiting patiently for death in Benin. If I could suffer that much in my dream; then reality would be rather extreme. The driver started the bus and off we went. I tried to sleep but some students at the back seat wouldn’t allow me sleep. A lady sitting beside me tried putting up a conversation but that wouldn’t work for me right now. All I needed was deliverance from this pit of hell I’ve gotten myself into.

Arnold called to wish me well and told me to pray. Fr Greg called also and prayed for me. Heaven was leaving me to face hell on my own, and the result……… Only God knows. The journey was taking forever as darkness started setting in. I made up my mind I wouldn’t see her tonight. It was now 8.30pm and we just got to Benin. The journey was smooth. The driver was careful enough in all and now I was in the same town with the biggest devil in the world. I stopped at the park and walked to a bar close by. Drank two bottles of beer in a rush and proceeded to an expensive hotel where nobody could have died.



I showed the writing to my editor to evaluate if the story is on course. I wanted to know if it’s intriguing enough for publication and she said yes. She said I should ask my readers.  My name is storyteller and this is a new story I’m developing. The whole Aisha and Arnold are mere imaginations and sincerely I need your comments ……….. Thanks for reading all along

6 comments:

  1. I beg, complete this story o, o ti po ju

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haba!!!! It's intriguing enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mere imagination indeed. Dona

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it fair? Are you now part of the story ehn storyteller?

    ReplyDelete
  5. U try joor##Pls continue with d imagination story##

    ReplyDelete

please write your name after comment

MY JAPA- STORY EPISODE 2

Ahmed and Awa dared to dream beyond their familiar streets, in the heart of Kano, wedged between the bustling Bompai Road and vibrant Kofar ...