Sunday 23 February 2014

HOW I WISH? PART 4



Then a twist came to my thoughts…. How on earth did she know about the dream? That means God just showed me what I was to suffer in this Benin I am about going to. I needed to confirm she knew what she was asking about; thus I asked her which dream and she replied …… sorry it wasn’t you baby, it’s my friend here. She was telling us about a dream before I called you. Anyway how was your night? I said it was good.

Aisha, I’m not sure I’ll be able to make the trip today again. Probably I’ll come tomorrow or next. Some things just came up I said and she sounded not comfortable with that. Stupidly I started feeling bad. But the spirit corrected me and showed me those pictures of suffering that lie in front of me thus I stood my grounds. I ended the call before our conversation ended and switched off my phone. I went back into the bathroom as I dropped the phone on the bed and to my surprise again, my phone rang. I was scarier again. How can this girl call a phone I just switched off and one part of my thought said it wasn’t fully off. I picked and she asked me if I was trying to switch off my phone. I said no… I wouldn’t do that but my battery is low thus I was trying to connect the charger. We ended the call and then I removed my battery and SIM card from the phone and let’s see how she will call me now. 

I rushed to Arnold’s house to tell him what I was going through because I was really getting scared and confused. He was still sleeping when I got there so it took a while before he could stand up and get what I was saying. He started complaining about my womanizing skills. Asking where I got this particular girl from and stuffs I dint understand. What is the way forward? There is no way forward he said. Just tell her your girlfriend is not comfortable with the calls and that it’s about causing you problems in your relationship and business. 

I felt good after speaking with Arnold as he offered to make coffee for me. We are both addicted to coffee right now. I take at least five cups of coffee every day, same with him. He went to the kitchen and I was in the sitting room. Then his phone rang. I rushed inside to give him his phone. He met me in the sitting room and I could hear the feminine voice when he picked as he walked into the kitchen so that I wouldn’t listen to their conversation. In five seconds he came back outside to give me the phone and I asked who that was. She said Aisha……… how did she get your number? I don’t know my brother. We ended the call and she called back. Then I picked and she said: how I wish you didn’t add me up the other day? How I wish I haven’t told you so many things about me? How I wish I haven’t appeared to you in your dreams? How I wish you didn’t tell me you loved me? How I wish I haven’t told my mates about you? Then you could have been able to run but now you can’t run again. I’m expecting you in Benin and there is nothing you can do about it. The call ended and my tears began. 


Now I’m in trouble I can’t explain. Can a witch attack through phone now? What covenant have I entered into that can make this lady threaten me like this. I don’t even know her. Arnold got dressed and took me to a church close to his house. When we entered we saw one man who later was the pastor praying like he was trying to bring down heaven. I love the way he was praying it’s obvious he’s a powerful man of God. After his prayer, we greeted him as he told us to sit. He prayed with us a very short prayer and told us to drop N500 in a plate. Before he asked us what happened, he started his narration. 

In life there are different segments. There is spiritual and there is physical. The mad man you see walking on the road is communicating with some spirits we cannot see.  Truthfully the spiritual controls the physical. Whatever you see manifest in the physical have been completed in the spiritual world before now. Your trip to Benin has been completed in the spiritual world. And as a man of God I will tell you the truth, you must go to Benin else all the things you saw in your dream would happen here in Abuja. At this point I was lost, then the lady making calls outside the church walked in to give pastor her phone that he has a call. Pastor spoke for a minute or so and gave me the phone. It was Aisha………………………… at this point I started crying and begging. I think I’ll just go to Benin…

2 comments:

please write your name after comment

MY JAPA- STORY EPISODE 2

Ahmed and Awa dared to dream beyond their familiar streets, in the heart of Kano, wedged between the bustling Bompai Road and vibrant Kofar ...