Friday 6 September 2013

THE ADVENTURES OF A SEXY COLONEL'S WIFE PART 5




HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIDEL CASTRO ..

To any woman who suspects her husband of cheating, I implore you - for your peace of mind, for your physical health, for your mental and emotional well-being, and for the future, financial well-being of yourself and your children too, find out if what you suspect is true. Don't speculate - investigate! I think that was the mistake I made. I followed what I heard from Mrs. Aduko which was wrong. The picture of Chloe and my husband stuck to my brain for a while but with the presence of Johnson I believed they couldn’t do anything again. 

I stopped all interactions that could spring between Stephen and Chloe, and I made Johnson so comfortable. I didn’t intend cheating on Stephen with Johnson, but I intend using Johnson to block their communication and help me find out things on time. Now was my time to fight. I have kept quiet enough, and a reply to those women and girls is a call right now.
I had a disturbed night because of the baby, thus the dawn was my night. Stephen woke me up that he was going to work. Gave me a kiss and left. I jumped off my bed and to my greatest surprise as I walked into the sitting room, I saw my sister on her knees, talking to my husband. I hid myself so well behind the curtains but in all concentrations I picked “please don’t let my sister know and I swear I will not tell her also”. Stephen acted like a  man not attracted to her, as he told her; that’s the last time I want to see you there or hear you even talk to him. I didn’t know what to do. Should I burst into their conversation or go back… one thought prevailed over the others, I walked back into my room in assurance they cannot do anything again and with these scene of apology I saw, it means something is over.

It took a while for Chloe to come to the room. She said we needed to talk. I sat up on the bed in attentiveness; I need to pay attention to what she has to say. She started by saying she had done something erroneous within the quarters, and she is not happy about it. She said one particular day, when I was not around, Lt. Aduko came to the house to call Stephen for them to go hang out at the officer’s mess, but Stephen was not at home. He said he was going to wait for him, thus she opened the front door for him. 


Chloe: He started talking to me and we played a little with no objective. He drew closer to me with styles, and at a particular point he held me close to himself, and started kissing me. (Chloe started crying as she was saying this). He further pushed his hands into me, as all attempts to stop him weren’t possible. I was scared of him and he was also stronger. I still pushed until he stopped and he started apologizing. I told him to just leave, but he told me he wouldn’t leave. After apologizing for a while, he invited me to follow him to the officer’s mess. I didn’t agree to at first but with some persuasion that I‘ve forgiven, I accepted. He bought a drink for me as we sat at one dark corner, subconsciously I got drunk and he helped me back home.

 She starting crying again, and this time…… I held her close to myself. I knew the story at this time. Mrs Aduko had mistook her husband for mine, and I need apologize to her I guess.
 She wiped her tears and continued the story,
 Chloe: so after we finished doing everything in the sitting room, he was leaving when uncle came in. I had run into the room to hide and pretend I was asleep. I prayed he didn’t tell uncle what had happened to between us. They entered again to drink and uncle came to my room to check if I was asleep. I greeted him from the bathroom and told him his friend just left. I couldn’t sleep; I was just on my bed thinking in intoxication. It was after a while I heard a moaning sound in the other room and walking to the door the noise increased. It was the sound of a sexual intercourse and as I opened to observe, I saw uncle on a girl. A small girl for that matter; I wanted to talk but, his shout gave a reproach I can never forget. The next morning started with him apologizing to me, but sincerely he had not done anything since then. I kept this a secret since, but I can’t keep it again. 

 We held ourselves and I felt the bond in family again. I told her Mrs. Aduko knows about it but she thinks you were having sex with Stephen so let’s keep this within us. I need to confront my husband, but where did I know about this. I can’t be sleeping on the same matrimonial bed that had been shared. I needed that bed to be changed that day, but this man cannot go on like this   and I can’t start doing the same to calm him down. Before he came back our mattress was outside the building. I was in the sitting room complaining of backache. I told him I needed to see a doctor and told the doctor the mattress is too soft, thus it’s causing a backache. He advised we should get an orthopedic mattress which we did immediately. Before we slept I called Stephen and told him a dream I had……. He knew something was wrong. Either someone has confessed to me or I was a witch. Whichever way I didn’t mention names and didn’t react like it has happened. It was just a dream. It sent chills round his body when I told him in my dreams it all ended at his burial with twenty one shots in the air by the army. Then I knew the only way out was with spiritual leverage

8 comments:

  1. Wolfax diaries is committed to joining you and loved ones in your celebrations. Let us know the date and send a lovely picture to ijasanw@gmail.com or add the storyteller on : 2A5ED99A.

    Storyteller

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abdul : Happy birthday mr castro fidel but I guess that's not you real name . Have a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, just when my bday has passed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This story feels so draggy and no 'Aha' moment. I'm just reading because I started it. I want a new story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She fucks, he fucks, their relatives fuck and so bloody what? The question I have is; who fucks the most? You mofos have made my babe start asking me all sorts of questions since I joined the defence academy. I'll surely have u executed. Cadet Jamalik

    ReplyDelete
  6. @jamalik, do you fuck too?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cadet Jamaica I don't trust u too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Waitin for the next part.....

    ReplyDelete

please write your name after comment

MY JAPA- STORY EPISODE 2

Ahmed and Awa dared to dream beyond their familiar streets, in the heart of Kano, wedged between the bustling Bompai Road and vibrant Kofar ...