Sunday 1 September 2013

THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY



They say there are two sides to a story, but in these cases, you’ll help me ask what the other side of the story is. When we are lost in realities, we know the truth is somewhere we only cannot locate. Some will say, don’t believe in everything you hear or you see; what will you now believe in.

Have you ever noticed “something is up” with him lately, and it’s freaking you out a little to think that it may be another woman?  Maybe he’s suddenly working longer hours than usual…. Or suddenly he doesn’t like to call as much as before again; complaining I really don’t like to call. Or maybe he is mentioning a certain female friend or co-worker a lot more than he used to, and you are worried it’s leading to something more than just friendship. And luckily you catch up with him through many text messages that he is involved with another woman and he tells you there is another side of the story.

What other explanation can there  possibly be for standing outside my girlfriend’s apartment  under the rain, while she and her ex are both inside, doing what only God knows. Her phone kept ringing and I could hear the moaning sound of a bang going on. The stupid car was parked outside and I had to wait for both of them to be through before I saw my girlfriend, wearing a towel to lock her door and she gave him a kiss as the person left the apartment. I forced my way in, just to see two used condoms on the ground and she said there is another side of the story.

This is good. Almost funny …I found the footprints of a man’s foot on the passenger’s side dashboard of my girlfriend’s car. Naturally she was immaculate when it came to her car, but that day there was a supposed other side of the story. I casually asked her, who had been in the car with her lately: she responded “no one” in what was meant to be a very casual voice that was a little high pitched. The seat was too far for me thus I put my hand beside the seat to drag it forward and unimaginably I saw my wife’s panties inside the car. She gave another response to that and the response is there is another side to the story.

It was a trip to Lagos, so Segun my driver was supposed to drop me off at the NNPC towers in central area, Abuja then go pick my wife for her weekend shopping.  The security situation has been used as an excuse, as a bomb went off that morning close to the federal capital. The trip was cancelled after waiting four hours, in an office that doesn’t belong to me. A driver was assigned to go drop me back at home. He didn’t need to drive in thus I walked my way into my house climbing the stairs as easy as I could, in frustration of a waste of time I needed some rest. I opened the door to my room and to my surprise I saw Segun hanging my wife’s legs as he pleased, exposing the labia and plunging in a very hard way. My sight changed the action, as both were surprised I was home and they both stupidly said “I can explain”




These are four different instances of betrayal, deceit, cheating and a stab on the back. We might have many times found ourselves in either situation. Are you telling the other side of the story or they are telling you the other side of the story. Whichever one you have done it’s amazing how we overcome the pains at the end of the day. What leads us to these defining moments in our lives where we need to choose between a spouse or a partner we’ve agreed to in a relationship and someone who hold nothing for us.

 The feelings that drag us into adventurous regrets, and a quest for confusion, leave us only at the mercy of explaining the other side of the story. If you have cheated before or you’ve been cheated on, there is a series you need to follow. It exposes the reasons many cheaters have given and also explains what goes on after being cheated on. Stay connected as I bring to you the gravest confessions, starting tomorrow experience: “THE ADVENTURES OF A SEXY COLONEL’S WIFE”.
Happy new month
From: WOLFAX DIARIES

5 comments:

  1. Are these stories real about cheats

    ReplyDelete
  2. But women are wicked sha, what can you explain idiot. Tolu

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Tolu: it's not only women now, men are also wicked

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mehn no be small thing oooO. First of all na to go out and av some drink then come back home and sleep so that won't react out of control. Then she will have a lot to explain the next day to her family. Gbam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok...Now you've got my attention!..AJ

    ReplyDelete

please write your name after comment

MY JAPA- STORY EPISODE 2

Ahmed and Awa dared to dream beyond their familiar streets, in the heart of Kano, wedged between the bustling Bompai Road and vibrant Kofar ...