Thursday 5 September 2013

THE ADVENTURES OF A SEXY COLONEL'S WIFE PART 4




happy birthday Ifeh Somi 

Now that our existence lies in deceit nothing was real again. I thought of a divorce but that is impossible with a child inside of me. I wept at the fact that my husband had another child outside, thus the thought of eliminating the child came to my mind. I can’t assume a woman exist outside our family; who has a right in the family. I couldn’t sleep for days, and in all thoughts I sought some people’s advice. Mingo was first on my list, and he said I should leave whoever the woman is. The best he would do for me is to facilitate the promotion of my husband, and redeployment to another station, that when he becomes a senior officer, he cannot expose his external affairs. He advised that I shouldn’t do anything like locating the woman and her child. I felt some relief from him when he said we should stop having sex.

It was two weeks after seeing him that my husband was made a full lieutenant. He had assisted in the promotion. He advised him to move out of the quarters, and he helped Stephen with accommodation from the office. We were now far from the faces I knew. I have lost my confidants.  Enugu was a different place, and we are starting a new life: new friends, new environment and a new way of living. Every army wife in our new quarters behaves like a slave to their husband. The respect is just too much. Ibo language was a regular here, and I couldn’t mix, until I met Mrs. Aduko. Stephen started late nights again, drunkenness and sometimes he just tells me he is on intelligence survey all night. It was frustrating and annoying. Aduko’s husband is Stephen’s friend. I like Mrs Aduko because of her level of exposure. I thought I was suffering until she told her own story. If her story was true I was in paradise. Her husband is one of the most handsome military officers I’ve ever seen. But he has a problem; he can sleep with a she goat. I felt promiscuity was popular where we were coming from, in Enugu it was a thing of pride. Sex is so common here; it’s like a handshake. There was nobody one could report to, because everybody was as interested as your husband. 
 
happy birthday Olumide Fash


My friend advised me to bring in my sister to help since ASUU was on strike. The house work was now getting tedious, and taking care of my husband was becoming too much of a task. Chloe came to stay with us, and suddenly Stephen changed. He had always had respect for family I knew, but this was extreme. He watches seven pm news at home and plays with everyone. I started enjoying my family and I prayed hard to God for this peace to be sustained. I was six months pregnancy when the surprise came. Stephen had gotten a visa for me to go for delivery in USA. Although it was a military facility but it was better than Nigeria. I could not express my love than in tears. The presence of Chloe had brought joy to my marriage and I owe her everything.

Stephen and I had many discussions before I departed. He had insisted Chloe should stay to help with the house works and that he can’t just stay at home alone. My mum allowed it also thus I permitted it. I never knew I was introducing my husband to the height of his temptations. Keeping a rat in a cat’s custody is foolishness, and that was what I was about experiencing.  I didn’t know about their affair till I came back. I had discovered the respect my sister had for my husband had reduced. She can tell a full lieutenant to get water for her and he would go. Mrs Aduko had been waiting for me to tell me the whole story. She kept late nights in prayers, thus she was awake when it started. 

Mrs Aduko: I had gone to buy suya one evening with my son and I suddenly saw your husband and your sister at the dark place behind the officer’s mess. She was acting a little intoxicated. I wanted to greet them and show concern but it seems oga was at the top of the game. I bought the small suya and I proceeded home. My novena prayers are from ten pm till twelve. I have just finished saying my prayers when I heard a noise coming from your quarters. I opened the curtains in our flat to peep; lo and behold it was a glaring sight in your sitting room as your husband and sister were doing what husband and wife were doing. She had put oga’s thing in her mouth and the response from oga was what called my attention.

She continued by explaining the positions but I wasn’t interested any longer. I was now too angry to cope with the so called man I got involved with. I felt like inviting families at this time, but I knew I also had an affair with George, and I can’t stand facing family members in confessions, so I told Chloe to leave my house and go back home. She tried to explain she could help but I insisted and immediately he left I invited Johnson. Johnson is Stephen’s cousin and also a model….. He had just finished university and he is waiting for national service. He was happy coming to our place and all I needed him for was to create the other side of the story. Two weeks after Johnson came, I invited Chloe to come back, and the conflict that arose brought out the reality in all our lives.  

7 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Ifeh somi and Olumide Fashalejo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Ifeh and Olumide

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish you long life and prosperity Somi: lilian uniben

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to my darling sister somibabe wish u all the good things of life. Olere

    ReplyDelete
  5. Predictable..... She's gonna sleep with d bro or chloe will.... Sex...Scandal,,, nothing more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If am following dis story right, she is jst crying wolf! Most of the things that happened in this story were caused out of her own foolishness and negligence. A man will always be a man. How can u leave your sister with a man you knw so well? Excuse me, she slept with his friend. Nt jst a friend bt a bestie.... She slept with a superior dude..... If you are expecting your husband to be a saint, try being a saint!

    ReplyDelete

please write your name after comment

MY JAPA- STORY EPISODE 2

Ahmed and Awa dared to dream beyond their familiar streets, in the heart of Kano, wedged between the bustling Bompai Road and vibrant Kofar ...