Thursday 22 August 2013

THE SECRET PAINS OF A PROSTITUTE PART 4






I waited for the announcement to be over before I picked the call. He was talking to his friend, not knowing I have picked, and from the background I heard, are you sure we won’t rush to the airport right now to meet them? Then I knew how badly I’ve behaved. I wanted to confess to Deborah immediately, so that we can find a solution, but I couldn’t, as I ended the call and switched off my phone. I drew close to Debby and asked her, how much did he give you? Twenty thousand only and he nearly finished all the juice in my body. After all, he said I smell too much…… I told him it’s his mother that smells. I dipped my hand inside my bag and brought out $100 and handed to Debby. I could see the joy in her face. Eh poor girl, I thought. 

Can you do me a favour I asked, put off your phone till we reach Abuja please? Hurriedly she did, and in forty minutes our plane was taking off. At this point, I knew I’ve regained my status.
Engr Philip was the next victim; his number was the one on the complementary card. I waited for two weeks before placing the call. He couldn’t resist the voice as he played along.
Beatrice: Hello
Engr Philip: Hi
Beatrice: Sorry I got a missed call from this number I said.
Engr Philip: Maybe it’s a mistake.
Beatrice: Alright, I ended the call.


He hurriedly called back and started complaining; you don’t end calls like that. Not when you have a lovely voice like this. So can I get to know you, and there he met the real Beatrice. School was resuming in a few days so I needed a change of wardrobe. I need the Engr to do that for me. All my antics of trying to get money from him without seeing him proved abortive. I told Debby about Engr Philip, and she told me to follow her to a place in Nasarawa state where all issues relating to relationship are settled.

 The old man knew what happened before we reached the place. He brought us inside the shrine, where he placed me alone under the anointing of Gbuludu (the god of sex). Two incisions each on my tongue, and nipples, one on my hand and six on my private part. A small powder, to mix with other powders and a small bottle of water was the miracle. It was all for N500. It was like jazz to me when it started working. Engr Philip started the spend drift with apologies. 

Baby, I’m sorry can you help me manage this seventy thousand for your toiletries. If I dare ask for recharge card, it ranged from N5000 upwards. I had other guys I was managing at this point. Even lecturers had their shares and at a time it was becoming obvious to some students in the school. I had to chill.

It was raining season, and I told Philip I can’t be trekking to school or looking for bike anymore. He didn’t hesitate to get me a Kia Rio, and I finally became a big girl. I was now in my final year and it’s time to get settled. Philip was broke at my detriment I guess. He had beaten his wife many times, that I have to advise him. Once I give him a call, he leaves where he is, and when hesitation sets in, I feed him from mama’s nipples. A very good way to activate his mumu button again.  All the men I had something with this period, became paupers all of a sudden. It was then I knew it was a bad thing. With this, I can’t marry thus I needed deliverance.

It took three days at mountain of fire and miracles, to clear the whole fetishness out of my body. I was now clean, and all I had to do was face my studies and graduate like every other student. I had enough money manage myself for the next two months. And now it’s strictly life partner search. I’m not so desperate though, but I need to have him and keep him somewhere within reach. This was another bad period of my life. Abuja boys are all liars. They are all looking for a wife and thus subject you to rigorous sex to proof love or what. I decided not to date any boy in town any longer.

 I was on my way back to school one day, when my car had a fault at kuje junction. It was late and darkness was setting in, and a Good Samaritan stopped ahead of me and reversed. With a soft voice I heard, what are you doing here all alone? Are you a police officer I asked? And if you’re not why are you asking me these questions. He came out politely: I’m barrister Peter Lupeko. I mean no harm; I just wanted to help out. I felt touched by his approach, and left the car to his touch. In ten minutes, the car started, and said I should try and change my kick starter much later. We exchanged numbers and left. Two weeks later we were having lunch at salamander, and he was a gentleman. He told me about his cases as I told him about myself. I left out all the miserable part of it, and acted like a virgin. We spoke about sex, and I said I wasn’t a freak. He also believes in conversation above sex. Relationships are mainly about companionship, he said. In a long while, I’m just having a relationship I knew.

My mum has just been made a director, at the Ministry of Education in Abuja, thus the family was shifting here. Peter was a regular at my house, and my mum was also in love with him. Results came out and I made a 2:1. Everybody was proud of me, apart from me. It was a call for celebration, and the family hosted me at the pointers restaurant. I was on my way back from the rest room, when I saw the face. It clicked; I knew this person, but couldn’t pick on time. In a flash of space, I remembered who he was, but I sat closely to my boyfriend. What in hell is Engr Philip doing here? Peter turned to me and introduced him. Baby, meet my uncle; Engr Philip and his wife Aunty Rose. How are you doing, he said? I’m fine sir. He stood to give a supposed family hug, and a welcome approach as he whispered into my ears…….. YOU! We need to see.

17 comments:

  1. Hmmmmm dis is seruz Gobe!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matas arising =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeeeeeeehhh... Gobe of life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big problem nd stl so much suspense

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stay off unnecessary sucking my brothers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Na crious Gobe b dis ooo,aniwaz wat goes arnd cms arnd #true fact#

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yo'll gurls need to learn but trust me,men need to learn more...

    ReplyDelete
  8. So interesting and full of suspense. But philip should realize he is married and not .........

    ReplyDelete
  9. she should just confess to her boyfriend

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yawa don gas...........

    ReplyDelete
  11. Abeg o, wati she go say b her reasons, she can't confess o!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Where is d concluding part ? Home video material!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Omo... Gobe of life, aaaahHhhhhh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. E red for her,na watin she find she get#laffs#

    ReplyDelete

please write your name after comment

MY JAPA- STORY EPISODE 2

Ahmed and Awa dared to dream beyond their familiar streets, in the heart of Kano, wedged between the bustling Bompai Road and vibrant Kofar ...