Wednesday 15 June 2016

FOUR OPTIONS PART 4




NOSA

It was a Tuesday service at one the most sophisticated churches in town. The ambience was ecstatically heavenly. From the entrance of the church beauty took away your sorrows. The ushers were like the girls in zenith bank MAITAMA branch. Very fair and friendly but don’t dare go there to open a 200000 naira account. They welcomed me with pamphlets and magazines. I thought it was for sale like my local church does but they said it was free. I followed as envelopes were given to us. I sat between two girls that looked more refined than me. Their cadence is not of this world. Their accent is a combination of different origins. At a time I thought they were speaking their dialects. 

The preacher continued ….. turn to your neighbour and tell them three beautiful things about them. The lady on my left (NOSA) turned and looked at me and said. I love your attire, I love your shoes and I guess I’m following you to your house…. Nice perfume. I smiled and told her; I could get you the feminine sort of the same. I told her three things also and thus we became friends throughout the service. She always look at me in anticipation of the perfume I guess. I tried to concentrate but the distraction beside me became the new focus. She captured my heart and entirety. The pastor’s message wasn’t in concordance with what I was thinking. He was preaching against fornication and adultery and perkily every girl in the church were jumping up as if they were not culprits to the same course. I kept the smile simple in anticipation of the stroll to my house. 

When service was ended she sat back to pray thus I prayed also. I waited for her to be through and in a while I stood up also. We both bought tapes after the service and amazingly she walked to my car and demanded to sit in front. I was so gentlemanly with the flinging of the door open. I settled her in and increased the air conditioner to the highest for her comfort. I drove to an ice cream bar for a refreshing before getting home. When she stepped into my house she eulogized me a little with the neatness and detailed arrangement. She inspected the house as if she was an agent about to get a new tenant. 


So tell me, how many girls do you bring to this house. I swore by everything I had ……. No girl. I promised heaven on earth and in a couple of hours I got into the relationship that was going to tie me for a very long time. Nosa wasn’t that romantic like Joan and giving. Not as prolonged in sex like Ene or adores sex like Ema. She has dominating spirit. She takes over your existence. She could just tell you lets go see your parents and before you know it….. You are on your way. She knew the pin to all my ATM. I started dodging the other girls and one after the other she found out about them. She called them one after the other to warn them to stay clear of her boyfriend. I lost all control till I reported to a friend called UYI. He told me Benin ladies are bossy. I gradually pulled away from her. She still comes around a little but I’m just tired.

Now I moved closer to Jennifer and asked her… now that you know a little about the history of the four ladies I have dated in the last two years and how I can’t compare anyone to you. You have what all of them lacked and in all sincerity I wish you could just be the only one I can say the truth to. I want to spend time with you and you alone. If you will permit me a lifetime. But let’s start with this. When she heard these words she believed immediately and the kiss began with a deep pull towards herself. I slipped her hands through my short to feel the hardness within and swiftly she pulled my short for activities to begin. I stopped her and looked straight into her eyes and said. Jenny no no no wait…… I’m not in a hurry with you. I want you for a lifetime. Thus there is enough time. Those words confirmed my being genuine and she started crying. At this point I looked through the window and saw Tony starting at me. We just won a jackpot……

No comments:

Post a Comment

please write your name after comment

MY JAPA- STORY EPISODE 2

Ahmed and Awa dared to dream beyond their familiar streets, in the heart of Kano, wedged between the bustling Bompai Road and vibrant Kofar ...