Tuesday 14 June 2016

FOUR OPTIONS 3




ENE

Markurdi is a happy place with happy people. Their hospitality is extreme. Just a three hour journey from Abuja, it seems we crossed seven seas to felicitate with their children on their wedding. Everything we needed was given even things we assumed were given. It was going to be a long night as we sat at the pool side of our hotel sipping some alcohol. It was a combination of foreigners in a land that didn’t belong to us. Four of the ladies on the bridal train with the six active men were there. Some other ladies came but then I was almost gone. I got connected to Ene because we had some things in common. She is disciplined in political science also. Thus we started sharing our knowledge in our fields. We spoke from Aristotle to ENGLES. Immanuel Kant to Herbert spencer. Karl Marx was the crowning discussion before the weather changed. We all rushed from the rain and one after the other we settled for our different rooms. 

Ene came with me to my room while we held one of the bottles of Jack Daniels we were drinking as if we were going to continue. The key to the door was forgotten at the pool side thus we spent the next ten minutes at the door for the receptionists to help with another key. At last we were inside the room tired from the dance and procession of the day. It was time for us to settle. I and Ene continued the gist like it wasn’t going to end. I started seeing the beauty in her as the Jack Daniels was going down. I tried to stay awake but something was dragging my eyelids close to themselves. I wasn’t very intoxicated as exhausted. I wasn’t making so much sense any longer ……… it was at this moment I discovered someone was pulling my trouser for me. I didn’t know what it was but whatever I was too tired. Slowly my boxers was vanished. She pulled me up with all her energy and said baby lets shower. From this moment till the next morning I was ridden like a rodeo. 

The ladies from Benue are so good, they know all the sensitive parts of a man’s body. They activate like a Chinese man perfect in acupuncture. For every spillage I create, they touch the sensitive parts again for a rise. My body reacted to every touch and instead of Ene giving the soundtrack, I was in charge of that. All she wanted was something inside of her. It was past 4 am and all energy had gone. She called room service and asked for red bull. When she ended the call I asked what that was for and she said for me to stay awake. I declined the offer and begged for a sleep and her response was baby please 30 more minutes just for me to come. 

I woke up late the next morning feeling like a dead rat. All life was lost. She was awake also and she slipped her hand to my thighs again for another ride. I jumped off the bed and asked what she was doing. She stood up and came close. She touched one of those parts again and before you knew it I was inside the congo again. 

In two weeks she was in Abuja for a visit and that was another wasted weekend. No one calms me down like Ene. She is also a great planner with a foresight I respect. She is industrious and loves cooking. We are not always together and she understands she isn’t the preferred but something keeps her close to my heart. There are two things about her I don’t understand.
·         She loves prolonged sex with the word harder
·         She loves alcohol also

It was now becoming a problem for me to get focused. I had five different ideas and I can’t just actualize any of them. My finance was reducing without any concentration. The starting was always good but the finishing was very poor. I needed to visit a church. It was during one of the services in church that I met this wonderful lady from BENIN CITY called ………..

No comments:

Post a Comment

please write your name after comment

MY JAPA- STORY EPISODE 2

Ahmed and Awa dared to dream beyond their familiar streets, in the heart of Kano, wedged between the bustling Bompai Road and vibrant Kofar ...