Monday 13 June 2016

FOUR OPTIONS



I have four options but I have to pick just one. Four girlfriends and I think I love them equally. They fill in different spaces in my heart. Their presence eulogises my entirety in parts. I wish I can marry the four of them but …….. Politely I need to diffuse into thin air from three of them and concentrate on the first. I don’t know the first right now but I think you can help me pick when you are done reading my story. 

JOAN
The parking was haphazard thus we are required to write our phone number and keep on the windshield for whoever you block to be able to reach you. I was extremely pressed. I really came to buy drugs because of continued stooling. The smell wasn’t that of a public toilet at all. I stepped out of the pharmacy and this range rover was blocking me. I approached the car and the lady inside pointed to the back of her car. Another rickety car was blocking her also. I walked to the car as I saw it was a public cab. I saw a number on it thus I called. She rushed out with apologies in five minutes in what seemed like eternity. I was about losing the faeces out of my ass. I was sweating profusely. I wanted to complain but the beauty that came out was beyond complains. Then I thought to myself something was wrong. This beautiful lady shouldn’t tell me she was a cab driver.
The whole day was a dedicated to toileting as I paraded my nakedness all around the house. The boredom was getting into me, I couldn’t go out and I didn’t need any visitor. The thought of the lady I saw earlier came to my mind thus I called the number I saw on the shield again. She didn’t pick the first time but she was swift into picking a second time. I introduced myself again and as I was about to continue, her apology stood the grounds again.  She continued with the fact that a cab man hit the rear of her car and when she came down to complain she discovered the man was asthmatic. She drove the man to the pharmacy as that was the closest place to save the man’s life. My conversation changed as I started acting caring. We spoke for ten minutes before she got another call. She promised to call back and the next time she called we spoke for one hour. It was like puppy love. I was full of truths as she was the best friend I was having. She invited me to her house in two days and the security at the gate made me understand she wasn’t just an average girl. Joan is everything respect, neatness, intelligent…… but two things
·         She is not a sex person ( as she fondly says)
·         She hates cooking
Joan can give you all she got; my job was gotten by her dad when he was a minister of the federal republic. Now he is a senator. The whole family likes me but her complain of its enough after three to four minutes of active participation isn’t friendly. The question is can she be the one……… the second girl is from AKWA IBOM and her name is

No comments:

Post a Comment

please write your name after comment

MY JAPA- STORY EPISODE 2

Ahmed and Awa dared to dream beyond their familiar streets, in the heart of Kano, wedged between the bustling Bompai Road and vibrant Kofar ...