Tuesday 14 June 2016

FOUR OPTIONS 2




EMA

I needed to buy fuel as the scarcity has started building up. I knew two managers of different fuel stations but they had no fuel at the moment as they said. I drove to the CONOIL filling station in my estate to use the ATM in withdrawing some money before I start the adventure of fuel hunting. To my surprise they just started selling fuel. The queue was little. I had less than ten cars ahead of me. I rushed to the ATM to withdraw what could fill up my tank with extra money for the weekend. I opened my door to enter thus I saw a girl with a keg of 25 liters with an appeal to put it inside my car. The filling station doesn’t sell fuel to kegs that are held without a domicile vehicle. I allowed her as we both bought fuel. I drove to her car and helped her pour the fuel into the car. She was acting weird and happy. I thought it was just the fuel but something else was about to happen. She gave me her card as I exchanged mine with her. Two hours later a call came through my phone and surprisingly she was the one. We exchanged pleasantries again and she invited me for lunch at her place the next day. I accepted immediately. I always knew Calabar and AKWA IBOM people are wonderful cooks.
It was a long service as the pastor was trying to raise funds for one thing or the other.

 We closed service so late that I just drove to her house immediately I left church. The two bedroom apartment was impeccably neat. I felt too dirty for the apartment. I was ushered in by a maid and I started to wonder if it was a family house or she stayed alone. She came out after a while and gave me a hug. She smells so romantic that hunger for food disappeared. The home wear exposed a lot of her lap. I never knew they could be that fresh. She sat close to me as she offered a cup of juice. For the first time I was shy. She told her maid she could go to the BQ when she is done with the food. In ten minutes the table was set.  The arrangement was a five star arrangement. I was filled up with sea foods and the result was filled tummy and I felt I needed to rest. After eating we were best of friends. I told her how well I’ll love to be with her thus the room was the next destination. 


EMAOBONG, calling her by her full name pulled the curtains close to create a dark room. She lit the candles that produced the scents and put on a light slow music that arouse the urge into satisfaction. She slowly helped me pull down my trouser and boxers. Thank God I was wearing a clean one that day. She started with her hands and by the time she had stroked it for close to twenty minutes her mouth was the next destination. I felt the chill run through my spine and without any insertion I spilled out the fluids. It was at this moment that I knew AKWA is really IBOM. I was under her tutelage for the next couple of weeks. I adored every moment we had together. From the caressing to the real act….. She was heavenly. She fed me like no other till I started adding so much weight. I have only two problems with Emaobong
·         She is just too jealous
·         She survives on sex
If she could just trust me and believe I don’t have intentions of continual cheating it will be good. Being jealous leads to nagging sometimes and ……. The other side is the sex. I am only free for three days in a month. 

Emmanuel was getting married and as one of the groom’s men I was in Markurdi. It was after the wedding that I met this beautiful Benue girl and then my life was never the same again …. Her name is

No comments:

Post a Comment

please write your name after comment

MY JAPA- STORY EPISODE 2

Ahmed and Awa dared to dream beyond their familiar streets, in the heart of Kano, wedged between the bustling Bompai Road and vibrant Kofar ...