Wednesday 23 July 2014

DECISIONS 4



With all these revelations there is nothing else to discuss. The issues between us are over. There is no apology that can turn back the hands of time. Even my parent won’t want their child to get married to a man who has six kids or more outside and his major objective of living is sleeping around all sorts of ladies including maids. I cried as we were going back home. I was tired and frustrated. My lines were ringing; friends were calling and stupidly on everyone’s DP my picture with his is always there with PM reading 4days to go. I really need four days to get out of this town. 

I told Ngozi to start arranging a runaway plan for me. I can’t stand explaining this to anyone. My parent would do that. I won’t even tell them where I am going to. I would just call them up and let them know I’m good. All these were my plans. 

Immediately we got home I walked straight into my room. I needed to be alone to remain sane. A little bit of tears in everybody’s eyes and I knew I was really the cause of these pains my family is going through. If I didn’t bring the useless Desmond to them I wouldn’t have to go through all these insults. I thought I needed to apologize to them. I pulled together all the courage I had and opened the door from my room through the passage to the sitting room. I pulled the curtains aside and saw Desmond in front of me.

He knelt down and said: Sheila; I have wronged you, not just you and your family but everyone. All these you know about me today are true but in all sincerity that isn’t me. I have never loved before I met you and the reality of all is that you are the only one my heart is tuned to. Probably if I had told you all these before this day we wouldn’t have gotten to this level but baby believe me I’m a changed person and together we could build a world of our own. The decisions for our future lies in your yes or no. it’s four days to our consolidation in front of the whole world but at this time I’m at your mercy my love. 

He stood up slowly and I saw the sincerity in his eyes. I held him tightly and at that moment I knew I can never let Desmond go. I gave him a long kiss in front of everyone and after a while I told him “Desmond it’s over”. 

Now I’m out of the house, and its four days to my wedding. I have to decide either to go on with the wedding with the knowledge of all those children or call it off with an abortion.   

What do you advice?  Please I need your comments………

4 comments:

  1. she should just forgive him since he has apologized

    ReplyDelete
  2. Call of the wedding and keep the child.

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is just a bastard . thats how guys behave idiots
    temilolu

    ReplyDelete
  4. love forgives all tins..she should stick to him

    ReplyDelete

please write your name after comment

MY JAPA- STORY EPISODE 2

Ahmed and Awa dared to dream beyond their familiar streets, in the heart of Kano, wedged between the bustling Bompai Road and vibrant Kofar ...