Friday 11 October 2013

EX GIRLFRIEND PART 3




Johnson, is Charlene your ex girlfriend or your girlfriend? She’s my ex he said. And she has three tops here. I picked the blue jacket to wear and found out his passport was inside. I dipped my hand inside to remove the passport and drop but there was a G string tied to the passport. Then I knew the whole Charlene’s issue was an issue to deliberate on. The only problem I had was his confidence in this whole thing. He sounded so convinced about the status of Charlene. I wasn’t comfortable though, but little could I do. In the midst of this I fell into his arms and Johnson started whispering these words into my ears.

Johnson: Lucia, there are subjective incidences that pull things together to elevate the reasons for emotions to stair up in people. My entirety craves for an occasion of exposing the certainty of a prospect around you. I met the criteria for this success between both of us with your realization, which humbly creates a humid peripheral and substantiates the existential feeling. Do you understand? And stupidly Lucia said yes.  These are called beautiful nonsense. 

We are matured people thus some things must not be hidden again. I won’t lie to you about an affair that has ended as if it hasn’t. What would I gain by speaking in deceitfulness with my own self? If providence permits I would love to take you into my future.  Be the mother of my children; be that lady I would wake up to see every morning. Because to me you are new every morning. 

The words sank like titanic into my brain. He has pulled the jacket and my shirt but I was lost in the dreams of his expression. It was when his mouth got to my nipple that I realized I was just a step away from sex. He stopped after a while and pulled a cover over me as we laid ion his bed. We looked at each other and laughed. Johnson said: why should I rush, when I would have it forever? That was the confidence that finally got me undressed. My participation in the whole activity was great. I gave him all both within and outside. He was very good with his dick and subtle in touch. When we were done I went to the kitchen to make something for us to eat. I started feeling like a lady that has been proposed to. 

After eating I went to his room to confirm for other belongings of Charlene but found none. The jersey smelt musty and the panties were even torn. I threw it away. I arranged his clothes and lay on the bed. I stumbled on his phone and the messages were tempting. I opened it and saw Charlene’s conversation. He was begging Johnson that she wanted to come over that same day. I was bothered and decided I would sleep at his place that night. I needed to protect my boyfriend from this vampire called Charlene. 

I joined him in the living room and complained about him not telling me about the fact that he and Charlene are still contacting themselves. He said Charlene has a major problem. She is obsessed about him. She can go any length to provoke any lady beside him but he knows with me around I’ll stay by him. He has ordered his security men not to allow Charlene into this compound any longer but…. And the last problem is she seems possessed. How do you mean I asked? If Charlene wants something; you can hardly say no. at that point I pulled my shirt again. I am not going anywhere this night.
The night was a sleepless night. It seems he was waiting for darkness to come to unleash his animalistic tendencies. My waist was broken with turnings and bends from the masterpiece of a sex master. Johnson slept like a baby afterwards as I watched over him. I woke up before him and needed to shower and go home. I picked up his phone after a beep and the message read from
 Charlene: how far brother, you don fuck that Lucia girl now? badt guyzzzzz……………………….
I didn’t understand until I ……

1 comment:

please write your name after comment

MY JAPA- STORY EPISODE 2

Ahmed and Awa dared to dream beyond their familiar streets, in the heart of Kano, wedged between the bustling Bompai Road and vibrant Kofar ...