Tuesday 8 October 2013

EX GIRLFRIEND PART 2


Johnson: Charlene was my ex girlfriend’s supposed friend. They were classmates and flat mates when in the university. They were practically close that their parents were aware of their sisterhood. Nothing can come between them, except for a man. And  i didn't know that until i was in the picture.

 Serena is this nagging girlfriend no man wants to keep but for some other reasons you can’t tell her off. What this means is that; quarrels are constants. She complains about everything. If you are one minute late for an appointment, she talks about it for one hour. Nobody is as suspicious as her, she suspects everybody around you. She was on the verge of killing my social world but as I said earlier; there is a part of her that keeps calling. Serena’s best friend who is Charlene is the opposite. She doesn't complain, she isn’t too jealous, she doesn't find fault. She is just this lady that looks so focused on the altar. Her perception of a man being the head is awarding. Her talks about the future and how good it would be keeps a thought of maturity around her. We all felt though Charlene was 24 within she is forty.

Chelsea had just scored the second goal and the arena was out with so much noise. We were all happy that Man U can now believe we are back. The winning streak of Arsenal and Man U has been broken by Chelsea. Drogba was to be named man of the match. It was a critical and deciding match. There was no fan of both clubs left out that particular evening. In all these excitement; my phone was ringing. I didn’t know my lovely Serena had mistakenly cut herself with a razor. She wanted to tell me as she needed some attention. The ecstasy of the match and the ambiance of the arena didn’t keep me active enough to realize there was a call to pick. As I was walking out with some friends I called my girlfriend to show my overwhelming joy of victory my club has given today. That was the greatest insult I’ve ever had. It was three minutes twenty seven seconds and all I said was hello. She took over the supposed conversation and delivered the insults and curses. When I got home I really cried and I swore to myself; it was over.

She tried calling the next morning for apologies but it was really over between us. I won’t manage such issue with an appeal that always has a re occurrence. I tried moving on but something always drew me back. I took three days off from work and I ran to Calabar. I switched off my phone to kill her expectations. With my phone off for three days I knew she would be in so much pain. I walked out of my …… hotel; it was my second day. I heard Calabar had a lovely boat cruise and a slave museum. Thus I needed a treat. The sight I saw caught my attention as I didn’t expect it. I would have dodged but she saw me also.

 It was Charlene and in my mind I thought she got me again. She walked close and we greeted like ex lovers. The hug was so tight that I felt everything about her. The softness of the body was felt instantly but I dare not. Nobody tries Serena. What are you doing here I asked her. She said it was an interview that brought her to Calabar and fortunately we were staying in the same hotel.  I walked her back upstairs to drop her bag so we go to the resort together and told her about her friend while she was changing. She said no word for her friend. I was expecting her to say something but her muteness was clear. 

The cruise was a lovely one and the museum was a scary experience. Some talking statues and dark rooms created a horror view but altogether it was a relief. We had dinner together at the hotel and had some drinks later that night. It was past my bed time as I stood up to call it a day. Charlene looked at me and asked for a favour. Can I come to your room; just don’t want to sleep alone tonight. I hesitated but couldn’t say no. shortly we were at room 213. It was when I got upstairs I remembered I forgot my key-card downstairs at the bar. The best option is to go to her room then call reception for my key. The reflection of lights through the curtains kept the room a little bright. I was walking towards the bed when i suddenly felt something was happening behind me. I turned to be sure what my perception could be sensing and I saw Charlene in pant and bra. The cambers were delicately exposed. Without a word again, she pushed me to the bed and unzipped my trouser. She brought out the dowel between my legs, and started like she was going to swallow it. Her mouth watered it, and her hand stroked it. I was lost in this for the next ten minutes and when she climbed on top of me; I knew I was in Calabar. 

The ride was pleasant but there was a fear that came afterwards. I just had sex with my girlfriend’s best friend. There is no justification for my act. And nobody would believe it was not my intention nor move. She did the whole thing. I looked at those breasts again and an erection was achieved. She felt it and the second journey began. It was a call on her phone that stopped us after almost thirty minutes.
Who could it be that is calling by this time of the night? She dragged her phone from under the pillow; with my dowel still intact within her legs and said hello. From the response I just knew it was Serena. She was crying and telling Charlene about me not picking her calls, and of the moment my numbers were not connecting any longer. After a while she told Serena to be calm and unimaginably she slowly said the words….. I just fucked your supposed boyfriend. And he is mine now. She put the phone to my ear and told me to say a word to her. I tried to stop her but with the wonderful twist; I said hello Serena, and I guessed she fainted. That was how we started dating.
Lucia: the room was getting colder so I asked for a jacket. He pointed to his wardrobe. I opened it to get a jacket and the first thing that caught my attention was three jersey tops with names on it CHARLENE……

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm are you serious? Interesting!!! Lucia, at this time what was running through your mind

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some girls are evil oh. As in their minds are strong.

    ReplyDelete

please write your name after comment

MY JAPA- STORY EPISODE 2

Ahmed and Awa dared to dream beyond their familiar streets, in the heart of Kano, wedged between the bustling Bompai Road and vibrant Kofar ...