Tuesday 10 September 2013

MR LECTURER PART 3



 
PEB 04 PLAZA ZONE5 ABUJA
I knew I was in for something appalling and disgraceful. There was nothing for me to write and no one to cheat from, because I’ve moved away from everybody. I was steaming in anger, but there was no way to express it than to fail, and get out of the class. I filled my paper with answers to the other question. And he laughed all through the exams. Mr Adewumi walked into the exam hall; and slowly like a supervisor walked to my table. I was happy at this point. He asked if the exam was easy, and I told him I read the other part of the course… he was surprised and told me to meet him in his office immediately after the exam. I was happy there would be a way out.

Now I was sure I might not need Mr. Osagie again. I waited two hours after exams for Mr. Adewumi to get to his office.  I told him the whole episode that happened in Mr. Osagie’s office the other day, and he acted so astonished. He said I would have told him I had difficulties with the course. He brought out another answers script, with the textbook we used; asked if I have my notebook with me, I said yes. Then I started my copy and paste action. It was less than forty minutes for me to finish. He said he would switch the answer scripts but for it to happen I had to tender. Tender what I asked. He said I should stop acting like I don’t know what he meant. He moved closer and starting touching me. I looked at my script on his table and thought of failure. If I have a carryover I can still rewrite this exam and will pass. All these thoughts roamed my mind but I succumbed to his request, and gave a good round of sex on his office desk. He promised me all A’s during the sex and afterwards I walked to my hostel in shame. I knew I wouldn’t tell anybody, thus I’m covered. His own exam was easier and he promised whatever I wrote I should expect an A from his course. When we finished all exams, he asked if I had problems in any other one that needed a rewrite. I thought for some days and remembered my philosophy and logic exam was a guess, so I came back to the office and wrote again. Every time I visited the office, I involved him in a round of sex to complement my visit.

WWW.CAREERBUILDERSDIRECT.COM

I went home in a joyous mood with an assurance of success, expecting some good grades from my courses. I had problems with use of English also, but everybody had that problem. I didn’t want to be exceptional, I just wanted to be a little above average, and with my projection I’ll pass that.

The second semester registration isn’t as tedious as the first. It was less than a week for us to finish. But I needed to move around to sign my course form, and I need to see Mr. Osagie again. I walked into the fool’s office, and he smiled at me asking some stupid questions like, how was my holiday and the family. He told me Mr. Adewumi delivered some messages to him, and I should try and see Mr. Adewumi as fast as possible, to rectify some things. I wasn’t interested in whatever he had to say. I left after he signed. 

School just resumed thus all the big boys were now raving in their pocket money, showing so much love to all the ladies. Parties were on a regular, and every night I had queues of guys that are interested in getting between my legs, line themselves up in front of my room. I had to choose one of all these friends. I have mistakenly had sex with three guys. Their deceit was enormous. I didn’t want to fall for them, but the only way out is if you’re deaf. They are more than liars they are “LIONS”. I was always convinced by the moment anytime I’m with any of them. I later discovered they were friends, but I couldn’t complain. Everyone came back to apologize on their own, and I still like them.
I choose to stay with Nelly. He had a car, a lovely apartment, tall, rich and it’s of pride to be dating the registrar’s son. I thought all he was doing; coupled with what I was feeling, is called love. We were just fooling ourselves and playing. If I could have sex with Mr. Adewumi in his late fifties, I willingly gave in to Nelly. Sometimes, when we have issues to straighten out, he drives me round the school talking, or we sit at the sports complex. We were happy being together and I’ve started enjoying school. 

Result came out and was pasted on the notice board. Names were cut off from the list, but from the Matric number you’ll know what you result is. The place is always crowded, thus I choose to go at night. Nelly drove me to the department that night, and we sat for the crowd to clear. After a while I climbed to the first floor, to check the result of life. To my surprise, my result was cancelled with a marker, and my course adviser demanded I should see her. The next morning I rushed to the departmental office. She asked what I came for and furiously I told her my result was cancelled. I needed to know what happened. She asked for my Matric number, and I told her. She scrolled through some sheet of papers, and finally came to my number. She said she had to cover my grades because she was told I cheated during POL 101…….  Ijeoma Bello you have two scripts; can you explain that? Expulsion was roaming on my face. And I told her I collected another answer script while I was in the exam hall. Probably the lecturer mixed them. Anyway copy your result. I slowly copied it. I had three carryovers and they were in these way

·         POL101    ………….. 39 F Introduction to Political Science
·         SOC 101   …………..38 F Introduction to Sociology
·         GST  103   …………..37F Philosophy and Logic

 I hurried to Mr Adewumi’s office and I barged in. He had a visitor. He told me he has been looking for me. Ijeoma go to Mr. Osagie’s office and see him immediately. Tell him it’s from me. I knocked at the fool’s office and entered. He told me to lock the door behind me and started losing his belt……….I can still change the result, if you are now interested. He slowly raises my skirt up and ……..

5 comments:

  1. No, na it doesn't happen this way again... Except na secondary school. To the blogger, More of reality please and less home video stories

    ReplyDelete
  2. @duchess : it's not all about private universities, public universities are worse ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I tell you my experience you'll know she was fortunate. UNN showed me pepper

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew a gal in skool, who could be as stupid as Ijeoma Bello. Walata, u knw her.

    ReplyDelete

please write your name after comment

MY JAPA- STORY EPISODE 2

Ahmed and Awa dared to dream beyond their familiar streets, in the heart of Kano, wedged between the bustling Bompai Road and vibrant Kofar ...