Tuesday 10 September 2013

MR LECTURER PART 4




I hit his hand and told him I’ll scream. He jerked off me, and sat in his chair. His manhood was the longest I’ve ever seen. One black long thing: dangling between his legs, and looking heavy, supported by his hand was ready for action. Why would you deny me sex, and willingly give to Adewumi? I felt betrayed by Mr Adewumi; but I remembered he has a case to answer also. I denied it completely and Mr Osagie was convinced. He said he was a senior lecturer, and Mr Adewumi is just a lecturer 2. After all said, he advised I should be close to him, but the course remained a carryover. 

I thought carryover’s duration was just one year, I didn’t know it could go on till your final year. Mr Adewumi suddenly became strict. I became a normal student to him. He wasn’t polite to me again. I choose to ignore those lecturers and even all lecturers and face my studies. 

I told Nelly about my result and he was so indifferent. I expected him to react to carryovers, but it seemed a normal thing to him, thus I continued in my life of failure. Second semester had all the activities on campus. MISS MOREMI, MISS UI, MISTER MACHO, all clubs were doing parties, raves on campus and student union week. The level of failure this semester was to be worse but not caused by either Mr Osagie or Mr Adewumi at all.

Nigerian people and culture seems a very interesting course to me. Not for the content alone, but for the eloquence and style with which Uncle Ben delivers the course. He has been one of the few people I would end up appreciating as a lecturer. He schooled in Herriot watts in Scotland, and the sticker was placed on everything he owned. All examples were made in reference to where he did his Masters, as if he skipped undergraduate. But sincerely he was a scholar. Uncle Ben doesn't like girls, girls like him, and I misguidedly found myself in that same sphere. He respects me beyond other girls, and gave credence to issues that pertain to me. Nelly knows him and he is comfortable with me being with Uncle Ben. His office was my library, as I spent most of my times playing and reading in there. He was now my steady lunch buyer, and he never hesitated. 
08134568919 cover your nakedness....


Then I had a problem with Nelly and I felt Uncle Ben could help in settling the issue at hand. I was in his office that evening, as he was marking scripts for the just concluded second test. I had scored eight out of ten, and it was evident I was going for an A in his course. He listened as he marked the scripts. He paused at a time and told me the history of relationships, he used some logic in psychology to convince me not to push so hard; else I’ll be seen as desperate. It’s too early for you to do this he said, and I accepted. Deal with your books more than a man and don’t get yourself worked out. He offered me drink and suya and who am I to say no. we proceeded to “senior staff”, and I had Gordon spark and the suya was many. Rain started gathering gradually thus we needed to leave the outside bar. He went inside to whisper some things which I wasn’t interested. When he came back, he suggested we enter into a room because I won’t feel comfortable sitting with a lecturer at a bar with many other lecturers. I agreed to his propositions; all in clear thoughts. I never knew senior staffs had room for people to sleep. We were in the room and I lost touch of time. Most times I forget Uncle Ben is a lecturer. We talk about sex like it was normal. He started telling me about his ex girlfriend and why he wasn’t married. He had a relationship with an Akwa Ibom girl, who never reaches orgasm. He would try his best to satisfy the girl but she never gets satisfied. No matter what he does someone else must crown it up for him. 

He explained the vagina of a woman and spoke about circumcision. It was an eye opener for me as I never knew all these things. At this point I had forgotten about Nelly completely. Uncle Ben has created a world for me; a world I wasn’t in control. I was just flowing in the euphoria of what he was creating. 

He asked me if I knew the point to touch in a woman to fill up her satisfaction. I answered no. He leisurely unzipped my pant trousers, and showed me my clitoris. He touched it a little and left it. He sat down again to drink. I didn’t know what I wanted at this time. I wanted to see it again but it meant I was getting naked. I couldn’t stop him from a second time as he came. He pulled down my trouser, and lowered his head in between my legs. I wanted to scream but his hands on my mouth. It’s an unexplainable feeling. The height of ecstasy was the flick his tongue was doing at random. He put his hand inside my top and exposed my breast. I couldn’t complain. I have never felt anything like that before. He had prepared me as a meal to be eaten when Nelly walked inside. He said sorry and left, just for him to open the door a second time in confirmation to see me. 

Spread of bad news on campus is more rapid than CNN. In two days the whole school had heard, there is one Ijeoma girl like that, and she was caught having sex with Uncle Ben at senior staff. I didn’t feel bad about the news as much as for the fact that Nelly disturbed what uncle Ben was doing.  Uncle Ben tried to apologize to me, and said he usually uses that room and at the reception Nelly is a regular visitor, thus they allowed him pass. Nelly had been going home, when he saw Uncle Ben’s car in front of senior staff. He was coming in to report me to Uncle Ben also when he saw that dastardly act. He was broken but there is no going back. All love was lost.

I became popular and everybody now wanted a share from the forbidden fruit. All classes of guys were now on my trail. Fingers point at random and some even asked me if it was true. I was unstable emotionally and second semester exams were near. I needed to do lots of studying not to repeat a first semester experience. Keeping to myself, wasn’t helping matters so I made some new female friends and changed my dress code. It’s just a matter of time my news would expire I guess. We kept late nights, reading all through, attending tutorials, and believing some question had been leaked. All were not to be trusted but you cannot leave it for granted.

The first paper was Uncle Ben’s course. After the incidence we’ve seen twice before the day of the exams and I’ve told him to stay clear at least for now. I told him I can’t stand the whole story of me sleeping with a lecturer going on in school. But on this day he was in the exam hall to supervise the exams. It was a little difficult but I tried my best and I expected whatever came out of it.

2 comments:

  1. Sex.Sex.Sex. I hope ur next story is not about sex....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm....dnt even knw wht to xpect!
    Nice piece man!
    Kip it up!
    Whr our nollywood sef?
    Mtcheewwwww!

    ReplyDelete

please write your name after comment

MY JAPA- STORY EPISODE 2

Ahmed and Awa dared to dream beyond their familiar streets, in the heart of Kano, wedged between the bustling Bompai Road and vibrant Kofar ...