Friday 13 September 2013

MR LECTURER PART 6


LANRE AMNESIA & UYI VANITI, ABUJA CLUB MAESTROS


The demands ranged from passing all those he has failed due to his useless act; we don’t want to hear anything like this coming from him again etc. I never knew old people could shed tears the way he did. He begged we should give him the memory card from the digital camera, and one of my girls gave him a dirty slap. I started feeling like a boss. Once I was a victim to this man, now I’m a victor. 

Uncle Ben was next and it was going to be very hard to play on him. He is also a very smart guy.  He wouldn’t fall for that kind of trick Mr Adewumi fell for, thus we need project our strategy to something better. He has no wife, so blackmailing him takes little effect on him. So we decided it must be a criminal case effect. We resorted to creating a mishap, that would permit him to be in the same room with another student, then he must make moves, and there would be a shout for rape. Constable Morgan was the closest we could get. We told him the truth on how Uncle Ben sleeps with students. We explained the little we know about sexual abuse and harassment. He didn’t want to play along but after a little rub on his head, he accepted the offer.

Amina was to be used in this operation. She suddenly became Uncle Ben’s acquaintance. Their friendship took a deeper turn the third week after they met. He started telling her sex stories also, and always tells her to come spend some times with him. She always acts as she is not into all those sexual acts.  But he persisted. She became exactly what I was then to him, their friendship ranged into purchase of lunch also. He even told her about me: that my boyfriend complained I love sex too well, and one day I came to his hotel room begging for sex. He had to call my boyfriend to come. That I was amazed when I saw my boy friend, and that two of them were laughing. I cut off Amina in the public, and our discussion happened only at night.

Constable Morgan called again and asked if there any information to the effect, and we told him we are still working on it. He advised we are not supposed to lead a man on until he commits a crime. We told him he would hypnotize the student with his words, and all will be clear later, thus let’s apprehend him now. 
 
IT'S FRIDAY!!!
It was on a Friday and we all left the hostel, leaving Amina stranded. She couldn’t enter the room, thus she called Uncle Ben.  He told Amina he was driving back to school to help out. It took almost twenty minutes for him to get to school, and without compromise he picked her and home he faced. He started touching her laps inside the car, and she was uncomfortable. 

Amina: when we got home he took my bag into his room, and gave me a T shirt to wear after having my bath. I told him not to bother because it rained during the day and I’m feeling cold sort of. He persuaded me to have my bath, and I told him I don’t wear people’s cloth. He laughed as he said I am still a baby that’s why I am thinking that way. He said that means I can’t kiss…. I shook my head in a negative way. He moved close and forced a kiss down my throat and for the first time I was enjoying it. We continued the kiss as NEPA took light. We rolled from the couch to the floor and all was smooth sincerely I forgot my friends and police were waiting for me……..

Constable Morgan was all ready for the grab; waiting for my shout of rape and move in immediately. He waited with his team for over two hours before he realized Amina might have compromised the action. Another thought came saying she might be so hurt she couldn’t shout thus we move in without notice. Officer said no… that will be breaking into someone’s house and its criminal in nature. We went back to our hostel waiting for a report tomorrow. We deliberated the act of Amina for a while and doubted her compromising this mission. If she sells us out we are ruined in this school. It was eleven o clock before Amina came back to the hostel. We all rushed towards her to hear the best of the news she brought. What did he do to you? We were waiting for your shout yesterday but didn’t hear anything from you. 
 
WWW.CAREERBUILDERSDIRECT.COM
Amina: why do you people lie this much? Uncle Ben is a nice person. He was soft on me and sincerely, I like him so well. I cannot continue with that plan of yours. 

She opened her wardrobe and picked some clothes and off she was. I stopped her and asked where she was going. Ben’s house she said. I laughed and sat her down. I tried to explain to her what Uncle Ben has done to her but she wouldn’t believe. We left her to go when she threatened to report what we are planning if we persist. The deal is open and we must move on him before she talks … we thought for a while and the next plan surfaced. I called JPAPA (Nelly’s best friend) and narrated the story to him. He asked for two hours to finish up a deal. When he arrived with his squad, I knew all was done.

1 comment:

please write your name after comment

MY JAPA- STORY EPISODE 2

Ahmed and Awa dared to dream beyond their familiar streets, in the heart of Kano, wedged between the bustling Bompai Road and vibrant Kofar ...