Wednesday 7 August 2013

TURNING FROM OUR PAST



Diana’s session was like forever. That was the first sight of exorcism I saw. Her voice changed and something else was talking inside her. They have been sent to the world to come and attack men and women. They do all sorts of thing to gain access to your soul. I also went through lots of sessions in church afterwards to confirm I wasn’t influenced by the demonic Diana. My life was now getting stable again. I thank God for the love my wife could still show me even after all I’ve done wrong. 

Fr Thomas gave us many prayer points and sanctified our union once again. I promised not to ever turn away from my family again. Whenever I’m turning to God I will turn with my family. The state of solitude can cause a lot, which you would not know. My four seasons of loneliness have caused me so much havoc while I believed I was alone. But the spiritual aspects of it have helped realize the truth that I didn’t do those things in full consciousness. I still like Diana anyway if the spirits could be removed.

Now Diana is gone, no more Kevin, nobody else, I felt like saying I do once more. Its three days after the incidence and I still feel the trauma in my house. Neighbours still look at me somehow believing I was dating a demon. I really don’t care. It was Thursday morning and it was a public holiday. The real day my wife was expected back. Thank God she came early else I might never be delivered again. We sat in the sitting together and for the first time she was telling me her experience when she travelled. The hotel was beautiful, they gave us only breakfast, we had to pay for lunch but the money was made available by the organizers. The materials they exhibited were awesome. She rushed to the room to show me one she got for herself and me. I loved them and found myself apologizing again. Immediately my sight became clearer to the truth that sex isn’t love. It’s a lot deeper than that. Though I can’t define it but …… whatever I was getting from Diana was sex and it’s over.

Chidinma continued her story and emphasized on the night she had alcohol with one of her colleagues whose name have been ringing a bell for a while now. I feel very uncomfortable whenever she tells me the guy’s story. They were in the same college and the guy was her senior. She suddenly picked interest in the guy and that was it. They shared almost everything in their office and I just don’t like it. Now in another state they were having a drink. I drank two glasses of baileys, baby you won’t believe. I danced a little before I suddenly started feeling dizzy. Not to forget, this was after I took a glass of champagne. At that point I could imagine how high she was. It means when I was getting high here she was getting high over there.

I was too tipsy I couldn’t sleep in my room alone. I had to sleep in Henry’s room. He gave me a shirt to wear, tried to hold me at night but I know your touch more than his. Same thing Diana did I thought again. I woke up the next morning knowing something was wrong. I looked around me and I saw a guy wearing only boxers reading a bible in the same room with me. I yelled at him asking what I was doing here. He told me I begged to stay here yesterday. I stylishly asked if anything happened and he said nothing, apart from the fact that nobody kisses like me. I felt guilty of that but I can’t tell you on the phone. She moved from the chair and was kneeling to apologize to me. Tears were rolling down her eyes in her true confessions. I held her and pulled her up. Told her not to bother herself about that, Chidinma, I’m not angry sincerely. I don’t want us to dwell on our past any longer let’s move ahead. I gave her a longer kiss than ever before and happily we are living together now.
The end.

N.B : this is a true life story but the names are fictitious……..
You can share your dairies on this blog: send it to ijasanw@gmail
NEXT SEASON BEGINS TOMORROW: DIARY OF A SINGLE LADY

No comments:

Post a Comment

please write your name after comment

MY JAPA- STORY EPISODE 2

Ahmed and Awa dared to dream beyond their familiar streets, in the heart of Kano, wedged between the bustling Bompai Road and vibrant Kofar ...