Sunday 4 August 2013

NO MORE TURNS

The whole drama began again. It took a while for me to know Musa was greeting. With a nod and me pointing to the kitchen he understood. I tried to repel but the feminine strength overcame mine. It wasn’t really my fault but gradually I succumbed and melted into her hands and thus the affair went on.

I was in my room naked and exhausted. Lying beside me was Diana, in her nudity and beauty. The curves were still obvious and the more I looked the closer I got to be damned. Now I know why people marry two wives or more. In the western world it’s divorce. I stood up to the sitting room then I discovered I left the TV on overnight and it became clearer to me she had slept in my house again. This time around I didn’t feel bad. My wife was expected in four days time, she wasn’t coming today again.

It was 6.30 am so I tuned to a news channel to keep tab on what the nation had for us and follow up on the national incidences. The exhaustion of yesterday intense sexual acts has drained my strength. Going to work was doubtful. And even if I wanted to go, who would I leave Diana with? I don’t want to disturb her sleep. I picked up my phone and called Susan. Susan is the best secretary in the world. Good in character, and very respectful. She’s so secretive than she might forget what she’s told in secret. After a while she picked and I told her to pass through my house and collect the key to open the office I might not be coming early today. She replied yes sir and the line went off.

The news was so boring; pictures of political thieves were being paraded with lousy tones of development that was only evident on paper. In their Agbadas and Babariga you’ll see the beauty of the ruling parties and the money supposed for the populace in these men. I switch to channel 134 which made a more interesting episode. The Honourable member from Edo state, obayiagbon was the humorous entity on the screen. He was dismantling a full encyclopedia for just a simple question. 
Diana woke up also to listen to him. It was a comedic act by a supposed member of the house of reps. sluggishly she walked out with the duvet wearing my blue t shirt. The shirt was big enough to defend the non existence on panties and bra. She rested her body on mine covering both of us as I continued with the news. It was only a short while for my body to start reacting again. The down part was getting hard again ready for action. My hands moved into the top and she said stop softly. I proceeded like a deaf man and I grabbed the two fresh boobies and with gentility and precision I fondled it into nirvana.

I lost consciousness of the time till I discovered it was 8.30. She needed to eat, same with me. We had everything at home apart from sausage. So I called Musa to get me sausage from the store down the road. It would normally take 10 minutes to do that. Off he goes, and the action continued.  My phones needed to be charged, my laptop is down, and I need to iron some clothes and some other things. Sincerely everything could wait. 

She was now telling me of her former boss and how she denied the man of having sex with her because she wasn’t that cheap and desperate. I wondered if you could deny the owner of a large factory this wonderful body; then I’m blessed. She needed another job but that wasn’t any of her problems this time around. We forgot to tell Musa to buy toothbrush and I’m not sure he left with his phone. 
I stood to grab my phone and bring out the keys from my room to wait for Susan when I heard a knock. I hurried to give Susan the key without her entering to avoid her seeing Diana and surprisingly opening the door was a woman with a handbag and a dragged box looking into my eyes saying:  surprise !surprise!! Baby the governor cancelled the meeting……….

No comments:

Post a Comment

please write your name after comment

MY JAPA- STORY EPISODE 2

Ahmed and Awa dared to dream beyond their familiar streets, in the heart of Kano, wedged between the bustling Bompai Road and vibrant Kofar ...