Friday 9 August 2013

DIARY OF A SIGLE LADY PART 2


 
      This was the first time a very handsome guy was approaching me. He did it in the presence of my parents like it was his right. My mum laughed and told him to be taking care of me. Femi is in 400 level computer engineering. After the matriculation, it took a little conviction for me to accept everything he offered. I’ve just returned to my room, when Femi came with a car only parents drive. Tracy lets groove on it’s your day…. I jumped into one the clothes I’ve been saving, looking like a masquerade patiently waiting to display its talents. Everyone’s wish was the day shouldn’t end, we never knew it was laziness that was functional within us that produced those thoughts. I and Imade ended our own at the club party Femi took us to. He was also with a friend Bruce. We were grooving like we were promised a million for the best dancer. All along I knew today will not repeat itself and if it does I will live it again. I drank like a fool and later fooled myself all for this day.

I woke up the next in someone’s arm, wearing a shirt that doesn’t belong to me. His mouth odour was so irritating and I could not perceive the presence of comfortability. Immediately I knew I’ve been reaped from the previous night’s drink. He opened his eyes and was about kissing me as he said baby, I blocked him and told him I had to leave, like I knew where I was. Femi knelt close to me in confidence and told me he was sorry if I felt bad bringing me to his house but he couldn’t take me bad to my hostel in that state I was yesterday.

He had changed my clothed for me, cleaned me and my vomit, gave me a cloth to wear, laid me on the bed, watched me wake up and still apologized to me for my wrong doings. I have never seen anybody like that before. Even my mum would not love me that much. He pets me like I was his missing rib. Every wrong thing i did ended with a smile. For the first time I loved the masculine gender next to me and Femi was his name. Confident of his behavior, in less than two weeks we were sexually involved and we became sex animals. I’ve just changed from that small naïve girl that got admitted 5 weeks ago to a lady who now knows the anatomy of a man. Imade was taking things too hard for Bruce. She didn’t want to fall into wrong hands (like any hand was right), her experience was worse than mine.

 I have most of my things in Femi’s house. I can’t imagine sleeping alone when I have a chest to lie on. The mouth odour was now what I kissed every morning. I concentrated on him more than my studies, he screams at me like he needed me to be really successful. It was an adventure I never wanted to end but as faith would have it, i found the truth before the end of the semester. It was a cold night and rain just fell. I made rice for him and his friends so carrying a cooler and my bag wasn’t easy. There was no light off campus and getting a bike to his house was very difficult. I took a stroll and in 15minutes I was at 19th street in BDPA estate. He was outside with his friends drinking and smoking Indian hemp (I never knew then though). I stopped to listen to what they were saying and my own Femi opened his mouth to say: Tracy de try sha, she sabi collect, any angle, but me don tire. Meaning I’m just a sex tool. I choose not to believe until he said Vera is coming next week and I must break up before then. Bruce what can I do? They started deliberating on how to throw me out forming there was a quarrel. I started crying, thinking of what I did wrong. I didn’t know the animal called man could change his behavior without reasons.

 I stepped into the compound pushing the pedestrian gate, and they all shouted who goes there. I said Tracy and Femi stood up passing the weed to his friend. He hurriedly walked to me, hugged me and collected the cooler of food. He asked why I didn’t call for him to come pick me. And that next time it was better I called before coming home because he might be out. I still could hear over and over that I’m a tool to be used. I tried holding it back but immediately he opened the front door I burst into tears. Femi held my hands and pulled my head up, asking me what was wrong. I sobbed a while before telling him all I’ve heard them say and to my surprise he started laughing. Saying the Tracy wasn’t me, it was someone else; he wasn’t the one talking and started putting the blame on me, saying that means I don’t trust him. I stopped weeping and stupidly started apologizing to him. 

His phone rang and the name that showed was Vera but with this episode, I couldn’t complain further. After the call he turned to me and said,  baby you have to go back to school, my elder sister is coming……..

3 comments:

  1. Nice one bro...Can't wait for d nxt episode

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one but you need to settle down & edit your writing, slight mistakes but aside from that, its beautiful. Good work!

    ReplyDelete

please write your name after comment

MY JAPA- STORY EPISODE 2

Ahmed and Awa dared to dream beyond their familiar streets, in the heart of Kano, wedged between the bustling Bompai Road and vibrant Kofar ...