Thursday 8 October 2015

MAN OF GOD PART 4



Could this be a coincidence? Was she sent to monitor me? What will Dr Gbudu say when he finds out I am the one about to marry his daughter? Lots of thought roamed my mind. I held on to myself but I knew one thing for sure, I’m not giving up on her so easily. The welcome was wonderful when they saw her. This day seems to be a public holiday for the Dr. There were no cars in attendance just domestic staff with some family member. Everybody was waiting patiently to see me. I walked towards them also to greet my prospective in laws and Dr Gbudu in all knowledge of me greeted me like a stranger. At this point I knew we were not supposed to know ourselves. I became an alien to him also. The dinner was set but before we were called to join in the banquet; I had a one on one with Dr Gbudu. He told me if I remembered the oath we swore that day and I answered yes………. My daughter mustn’t know you’ve been coming here before. After today we will talk better.


The food was so sweet and everyone was happy I came. The question raised include which university I graduated from, what led me into the ministry, how well am I winning souls for the kingdom of Christ, how are my parent and where are they? Many more and the answers were wonderfully delivered. When the visit was over and we were leaving; I dipped my hand inside my pocket and delivered the envelope to mummy. When we got to my house, mummy called Paula and with the way she jumped on me after the call……. I knew the dollars made the difference.

Wedding preparations has started and a committee has been set up inside the church to cater for that. I wasn’t going to spend a dime for the wedding. Church was going to do everything. Special offering on all fellowship days and special prayers for this day. In all truthfulness I was getting closer to God. My life style has changed. I can’t remember the last time I smoked. A little wine is good for the heart thus I still keep that up late at night. The most amazing one was the issue of women. Since I became a pastor I have only had sex with 3 girls. Two from the church and one from the world before.
My relationship with God was getting serious. I could now fast till 3pm and pray for an hour. But when things are not working the way I want I activate the oil. 

So one afternoon; while serving siesta, I got into a dream that was scary and revealing. God told me how well he loved me. God told he was shocked that man can use all means to make money when all man has to do was to ask HIM. God told me all the people around me, that I feel was really His people are hypocrites like me. God told me he was going to expose every one of them to me. Lastly God told me Sister Paula is a tool from Dr Gbudu.

I woke up sweating……… I didn’t believe what I just heard. Was it just a dream or it was God speaking with me really? What is just my imagination? Every word was still clear to me? I didn’t know what to do again. Then I knelt down to pray and sincerely in over two years that was the first genuine prayer I was making. After prayers I picked up my phone and called Sister Paula, she told me she came to attend to one of the sisters in church that wasn’t feeling too good. I drove to Dr Gbudu’s house to tell him my experience if he had an explanation to it. When I got to the gate someone was driving out thus there was no need to press my horn again. The gatemen and security already see me as a member of the house thus I had a smooth entrance. While passing through the side of the building I heard Paula’s voice complaining to his so called father 

Paula: sir no no no. I have done my own side of the deal. I have planted everything where you said I should plant it. What else. I don’t want to be having sex with you again.
Dr Gbudu: until his church loses the last member; you are still my slave.
Paula: sir please…. Set me free. I’m tired of this kind of life. 

Hearing these things fear came into me. I rushed back to my car and drove back to my house. I started packing my things for another house and that we will be changing where we are holding our service. While packing I had a call…… hello pastor and I replied hello God bless you. Pastor I need to see you immediately. I have a message for you from God. After he finished introducing himself, I knew he was a real pastor. I was now scared to know who was real and fake. In thirty minutes he was in my house. He told me to kneel down for prayers and when he was done praying I had a rebirth. We are going to see my senior pastor he said which I agreed. I called my driver and off we went. When we got to the office, I saw pastors I haven’t seen before. Great men of God with TV program and international crusades. I jumped all protocols because I was following another man of god. When I finished narrating this story of mine that you have just read to the general overseer; he fell back on his chair and signalled that someone should open the door and surprisingly who I saw was Dr Gbudu and the words are …… “So you think you can run”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please write your name after comment

MY JAPA- STORY EPISODE 2

Ahmed and Awa dared to dream beyond their familiar streets, in the heart of Kano, wedged between the bustling Bompai Road and vibrant Kofar ...