Thursday 8 October 2015

MAN OF GOD PART 3




It took over three hours before it got to our turn. When we were finally ushered in I discovered the glamour I once assumed. It was a big library kind of, with plenty of book and religious relics. The place had a different smell from many incenses and olive oil. We were told to sit and the supposed superintendent of these project we have come for started the introduction. It was at this point I knew he was into helping pastors grow their church. 

Dr Gbudu as he introduced himself, looked at me and quoted 11 bible scriptures on prosperity. He started from Psalm 127: 2 then 3 John 1: 2 to Philippians 4: 19. He then went to 2 Cor 9:8, Psalm 1: 3…………….and the last was Luke 6 : 38. 

I thought it was just charms and concoctions that will be given; this man started preaching to me. He told me how well God loved his children and told me not to ever feel bad on what I am doing. After a while he took me into the world of elementals. A difficult one to explain on this platform. It was my third hour with him that he started his miracles. Like we all believe he doesn’t plant people to fall but people fall under a spell they are not aware of. He thought me the art of using music to raise their spirit before allowing the mind to take charge. He taught me how to put guilt in their mind mixed with fear so that my presence will be the only solace they know. He told me how to create problems for them and then proffer solutions. He taught me the use of psalms to control spirits and lastly the spirit of discernment. I know what people are going through. 

When we were done with him I was already tired. I dropped the money I had with me and he told me to kneel for final blessing. As he laid his hands on me I felt something enter inside of me. He gave me a bowl of soap and a jar of oil. Anytime I need money……. I should put a little on my tongue before approaching the people.
NB …. Man of god; project yourself as one. 

Thank you and I was gone. Ministry is just about to start. People will know there is healing in this world. My first call was a revival. I needed to gather some money to move the ministry forward. Thus I coined the first into the most vulnerable set of humans. Women…… not just women but unmarried women. The title of the revival was “CALLING FORTH YOUR HUSBAND”. The crowd was mammoth and it was at this moment I knew spirit lives around us. Many people that came for the revival were spirit. They thought I was real. Some were there to make people sleep. Others to distract and some to take the grace after you’ve received it. But as for me there was zero anointing. If you meet a man after I prayed for you, it was a fluke. After the three days revival I was 2.1 million naira rich. 



I went back to my former neighbourhood to pay off my debts and pray for so many. People didn’t understand me any longer. How and when was I called? I dashed out money to the poor and promised to bring pipe borne water to the area. People worshiped me like I was a god. All I spent there was 200 thousand naira. The church was now growing. We have close to a hundred members who are dedicated. 

The next thing I needed to learn were rhymes in motivational speaking. Leadership books filled my new shelf with books on the HOLY SPIRIT but I dare not read that one. I had sentences like; your disposition will affect your opposition. Statements like attitude is a form of gratitude. Whenever I speak like that in church; members stand up to clap and I wonder if only they knew what I do behind closed door. 

It was my ninth month in the ministry and I needed a good place to stay that I can call my own. Church was growing in size and wealth but I wanted my own money thus the second crusade came out titled “the axe head shall float again”….. I did some miracles as they reported and for this sake, my name became the trending name in the town. Church grew to 800 members and then the name M.O.G started.

Now I needed a wife. I don’t know how pastors used to toast women. Will you say the Holy Spirit told you or you’ve been looking at her for some time now? Some were coming in the name of temptation but I just look at them and laugh (if only they knew). I don’t need to be tempted, I was a devourer before. But for the sake of the new profession I was different. One day during workers meeting, Sister Paula sang wonderfully that she fell under the anointing. Her skirt were raised a little and from the yellowness of the laps ………… two days after I approached her after a little drop of oil in my mouth and as the words hit her, she happily said yes.

Pastors don’t waste time at all. We move as fast as possible. Sister Paula is an orphan. She has lost her parents since she was 7years old. She lived with foster parents thus we needed to go visit them and make our intentions known. It was at the gate of the house that I discovered that her foster dad was the same Dr Gbudu ,my spiritual godfather.................... and the questions began.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please write your name after comment

MY JAPA- STORY EPISODE 2

Ahmed and Awa dared to dream beyond their familiar streets, in the heart of Kano, wedged between the bustling Bompai Road and vibrant Kofar ...