Wednesday 7 October 2015

MAN OF GOD PART 2



 From that moment I saw myself as a full time member of this great church. The building wasn’t the church, the people were. I was supposed to be hungry but my hunger has been overcome by the inspiration Jeffery introduced me into. The next agenda on the programme for the day was testimonies. It was a reflection of what God was doing on earth. No one of them stays in a slum. It was then I discovered that anointing revolves around the rich more than the poor. It seems the Spirit lives with the successful more than we the poor but …….. How come I was located? 


None talked about hunger or house rent that was less than 1.5million naira. The testimonies ranged from international jobs to jobs with salaries higher than 1 million naira a month. Some was on contract worth 200 million and a little about children. After the testimony, special numbers were presented in angelic voices until someone entered and everybody had to stand up.  

Five grown up men in black suits and shades like the CIA were in front of him. He walked majestically as he was dragging the agbada from one hand to the other. He slowly went down on his knees as he got to his seat. He was there for the next five minutes. As he approached the stage, I knew he was the pastor. He looked quite young and fresh. He was obviously a very wealthy man’s son. I looked at him and wondered how he made being a good Christian with all the money the father had. 

We sand some songs as we were told to sit down. I sat slowly next to my new neighbour and adjusted not to stain her beautiful skin. Then the pastor started preaching. Three things I picked from his sermon were: last month we made just a little above 400 million. The second was I just paid for our private jet. I laughed within when he called the private jet “our”….. Like they can really use it. Lastly, we are starting up our university. It must be world class. The remaining part of the sermon wasn’t interesting. All I needed from this point was practice. If serving God could produce all of these …….. I must serve the LORD. 

When service ended, Jeffery took me to where pastor was. I narrated my story and he said I should come to his office two days later. I looked at him as he stared back and I started crying. I told him I don’t even have transport fare back home; it was at this moment he signalled at someone and he said I should follow her. Her name is Sister Jane. She is also very beautiful but not like my neighbour. We walked through a corridor at the back of the altar and when she got to an office, she told me to wait outside. The wait was getting too long before she came outside and handed me an envelope with Cds, a bible, juice, cake and a hundred thousand naira. I walked back into the church; with a prostrate I gave the pastor the best thanks in the world. 

When I walked out that day something came to my mind. I looked back at that church and told myself something……. With this new found knowledge I can never be poor again. 

The room had a desktop with internet facility. It was just 7000 naira. I paid for it and went straight to google. I typed the phrase in and it gave me 27,234,345 results. I laughed hysterically. It means there are different ways I can put my anointing into place. The next seven days saw me moving from one church to another, measuring the parameters with which I was going to attack the world. I started studying the bible and followed on the process of how to get money from your congregation. 

It was the sixth day and the greatest search of all produced a result. How to raise followers in a church. It was at this point that I fell asleep. When I woke up it was mid-day. I called the reception and asked to see the manager in my room.  When he came in I greeted him in the way of the lord and I told him I needed to be using their hall for fellowship on Sundays. I went further that the lord had put in my mind that the blessing for this town, this season is starting from this point. He hesitated before telling me that another church uses this place. But the problem is the church is owing at the moment and the members are not comfortable with the way the pastor is managing the finances. I told him convincingly to tell the church to go and in two weeks I had a space called the church but the next thing was the congregation. 

Bro Pius was so instrumental in the starting up. He bought my suits. He arranged for me to have a permanent room in the hotel. Then one day I met a brother. He just walked up to me and said he wanted to take me somewhere. I asked where. Where the powers are gotten. If you have to be a good man of God; you need to show them powers …….. I thought of it for like three days then the journey began. It wasn’t that much a distance. Just the outskirt of the city. But the house is a mansion and rich men were all in waiting. We were told to wait to confirm our invitation and while waiting I was surprised who I saw. The pastor at Jeffery’s church. Then I knew I was at the right place ……

No comments:

Post a Comment

please write your name after comment

MY JAPA- STORY EPISODE 2

Ahmed and Awa dared to dream beyond their familiar streets, in the heart of Kano, wedged between the bustling Bompai Road and vibrant Kofar ...