Tuesday 7 January 2014

THE GIFT AND THE GIVER PART 2



Rachel was born to be an inspiration to this world. She has an idea about everything, I mean everything. From relationships to science, psychology and religion; sincerely she is an embodiment of knowledge. But she has a problem she can only advice others she can’t advice herself. This evening it’s my turn to gain. The call lasted about five minutes and I was equipped for the night. I knew one at least of the five measures she advised would work. Which one in particular, I don’t know. 

I walked back into the living room and built a confidence like the president’s son. I called Marian to come close. When she sat next to me I whispered in her ears “get something to wear, I wanna take you for a ride”. Waoh she screamed until she remembered she had some friends. We walked into the lobby and she asked if her friends are coming with us and I blatantly said no. I walked back into the living room with my arms closed in all gentility, called the attention of all the ladies and told them : please I don’t mean to disrupt your gathering but I and Marian would be going out on a short tour, we would be back in just a moment. Feel at home till we come. Alright, no problem was their response. 

Her dressing was taking longer than enough; I stepped into the room and adjusted what she was wearing. I want a casual look I said. A Jean and a T-shirt. We argued that for a while and afterwards I won again. We were stepping out and I saw a guy run to the car to open it for her and two other guys in mufti but heavily built were asking her what directions is she going tonight. I stopped to ask who those were and she said they are the securities her dad gave her. I laughed and told her those guys aren’t coming with us. Security is the first trait of every relationship and if you cannot trust the person you’re with to protect you, then there is no need to get into it at all. She looked at me puzzled; but she had no choice than to accept. She thought it was her car we were driving but I put her up in my branded Toyota Prado and off we left. 
 
ff @wolfaxdiaries
I drove her to City Park; the most exposed Natural Park in town. A place where class was misplaced; where wealth doesn't count, because everything is average. We were about to have two bottles of Guinness stout with some crazy friends of mine. She felt a little discomfort when we first got there but I told her if those guys over there ever find out who she is, then it means she is proud. She tried to hide her uneasiness but it showed a little and after engaging her in all the Pidgin English jokes she livened up herself that she didn’t feel like going home again. She drank all brand of beer in sips and it was the twelve o clock bang that made us leave. She wasn’t tipsy, she was high. I drove her to her house and helped her into the apartment. She wouldn’t let me go home thus I had to sleep. With no hesitation I have the heart of a billionaire’s daughter at my palm and I can do whatever with it. 

I pulled her clothes slowly and demolished the hole beneath. Her screams were loud and the feelings could be felt with scratches from her nails on my back. I didn’t pity the softness and she didn’t complain also. When she woke up the next morning, she said baby thank you. She needed to drink water based on the dehydration. A call from her room produced that and it was when Stella was leaving that I realized it was 8.30 am I am one hour thirty minutes late. The fear of my boss is the surety of salary. And with Toyota Prado with me hmmmm I’m finished. I placed a call to my boss immediately and told her not to say a word. When he picked he wanted to start his normal ranting but I interrupted. Sir, I would be coming to the office with Danjuma Marian in the next one hour. I’ve been at her apartment since seven o clock; she just attended to me now. So let all things be ready. The reply almost made me laugh. That’s my boy he said but something was about to change the whole arrangement. 

Her phone rang and when she picked I heard mummy good morning. You’re downstairs? Come up mum I really need you to meet someone. I felt a chill run through me as she jugged herself into a transparent outfit. I corrected that again as I moved into the living room. When the door opened I stood up to greet her mum and surprisingly I know I’ve seen the face before; then I remembered it was in Thomas Paine’s hotel room…………….. Thomas is the richest young dude who specializes in sleeping with queens and dames and I’m about to explain why I did that the other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please write your name after comment

MY JAPA- STORY EPISODE 2

Ahmed and Awa dared to dream beyond their familiar streets, in the heart of Kano, wedged between the bustling Bompai Road and vibrant Kofar ...