Sunday 5 January 2014

ANOTHER ADVICE


08036573263 Pls call me Stella


My name is Stella Jones and I wonder also why a man would be so cowardly assumed in the midst of himself. Of all the proposals coming to me I choose you and exposed the love I have for you but to my surprise all I get is this rendition of me as a desperate lady looking for you. I have multi millionaires rolling at my doorstep for my hand in marriage but in all truth I just feel you are closer to the truth than them. I have been aware of my beauty a long time coupled with good behaviours; I know there is something the masculine gender needs in me. Ugwa I won’t be deceitful in this but it would be very difficult for you to control the family you are trying to build. You are just too good a man. You permit all things and your forgiving spirit is godly. This is not a trait of a man particularly in Africa. Be the man your spouse could be proud of. 

I remembered the first day I mistakenly kissed you; it was like paradise around me. I love any time we sleep on the same bed. Even though the best of us as been friends I won’t mind sharing my life with you. Once more I am open. You won’t believe what your friend Ogoye has done to convince me to this level but notwithstanding; you are where my heart belongs. If you are not interested you should know. I am not saying Ogoye is a bad person but the difference between both of you is like local gin compared to Hennessey. You are just too refined and also precise, a man of his words and a giver like no other. Your words keep ringing in my mind “whatever you can’t loose don’t possess”. You are an example of a daddy my children would love to be exposed to. I have few days left and I don’t think it’s ripe for you to start a thought process of forever. Ugwa, what else do you desire in a woman that I don’t possess? That a deeper thought and probably you would understand yourself better. 

I could still remember the day we gave you alcohol and you felt like the world was on your head. The day you slept without your shirt on and woke up with severe cold. The day you stood under the rain to help me in with the umbrella. The day you gave me your last money to feed and you stayed overnight with hunger. The day you drove me round town, while I was looking for convocation gown. The time you spent with me at Younda hospital when I wasn’t feeling fine. The smiles we have and all the arguments you made me win. I know I might even not deserve you, but I’ll prefer you saying it out than make me an option. If I had control over these feelings I would have left this stage of delusion but in all sincerity; I’ll be happiest bearing your surname for the rest of my life. I wish I was the man and you the woman, convincing you won’t be difficult but I’m here lost in between two worlds. Give me the honour for this courage I have. 

It’s not easy but I’m doing it. I’ve been good all through with the help of you guys and it’s now too late to turn my back. For posterity sake I want this letter saved but I believe you would do justice to my emotions. I love you Ugwa and it would be painful if another lady gets you instead of me

2 comments:

  1. No be small thing oo. Dona

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it what u desired for it will surely come to past.

    ReplyDelete

please write your name after comment

MY JAPA- STORY EPISODE 2

Ahmed and Awa dared to dream beyond their familiar streets, in the heart of Kano, wedged between the bustling Bompai Road and vibrant Kofar ...