Monday 13 January 2014

MY CHURCH EXPERIENCE PART 2




The service was stretched a little longer than the normal two hours. And when we left it was time to socialize. I had built my confidence thus asking for her number wouldn’t be a problem. There was no room for favours as she drove to church also. Her attitude became insipid as we walking towards the car park and it became obvious I was desperate for the ass. It was a normal thing to be the center of attraction when you roll in those wheels of ass. At last I got it and I arranged for dinner that evening which she agreed. 

Church has done a great thing for me and I would repay by being a life member of the church. I was even ready to go into evangelism and whoever doesn't believe me: I have a proof. Nkechi was wonderful in the dinner attire; even though the lights were dim I could still see the shadows the long and big ass caused behind her. Her smile was heavenly as we eat and the gist seems not to finish. I knew there was something about her; not just the structure I’m looking at. Thus I began digging deep. It was ten thirty P.M and it was time to go home I drove behind her to her house and when we got there. She allowed me in. now I know I’m getting closer and then she told me her story………

Nkechi: I came to Abuja for an interview two years ago at the National Camp for Legislative Functions. It was a two day interview and you’ll know your fate on the spot. I was one of the most successful applicants but I wasn’t shortlisted because I dint know anybody. Nepotism played out so well and discouragement became of my spirit. I made up my mind to go back to Asaba where I lived till I discovered someone has picked my wallet beside me. This means my phone and money; all were gone.
I was stranded in another man’s town and I don’t even have any contact. Slowly the crowd reduced and it was about to rain. I walked outside the arena where the interview was held and started praying to God to create a way as there seems to be no way and the first way that came was Honourable Nido. He stopped and rolled down his glass to ask where I was going to. I was about explaining when tears rolled down my eyes. He became a little more interested as he parked his car and came down to attend to me better. He persuaded me to enter the car which I did and I narrated my ordeal to him. He hit me and said I should I should stop crying. He is going to make me happy I shouldn’t worry. Then I knew he doesn't know what would make me happy. He took me to his guest house, and said I would be here as long as I choose to be.


 The guest house is in Gwarinpa. A lot far from the legislative quarters, where his wife wouldn’t know what was happening. Based on my unfamiliarity with the town a driver was attached to me. The room was big and furnished. It was better than where I was coming from. Where I was I used to wake up by five o clock in the morning to sweep the whole compound and help my mother in her local restaurant till late in the evening.  The bed was large and the room looked a lot more like a hotel. Anyway it was a guest house. I was watching Africa magic when Honourable Nido came back with two cloth packs he had just bought for me. They were better than the once I brought. He really acted like an angel and he made me know God was wonderful. I knelt down to thank him but he pulled me up and close to himself. He looked straight into my eyes and said “if I behave well I’ll eat the good of the land” with this little smell of the land I knew the good was nice. He threw a towel at me as he walked inside the bathroom to check if the heater was working and confidently I started getting naked in his presence. The towel was small compared to my body size so it didn’t cover anything but I wasn’t ashamed of my body anyway. I cleaned up everywhere as I came out prepared for whatever would happen. When I got to the room I saw Honourable concentrating on the football match he had changed the channel to. I was trying to delay so that he comes to meet me and we start what he wants but surprisingly he told me to get dressed; that we are going out to have a drink and I shouldn’t forget the fact that I would be his sister wherever we go to. At this point I started feeling a little more uncomfortable. No man has ever seen my naked body and rejected, who is this man?  

It was a lovely outing as the national assembly was just meeting again. National issues were discussed in the presence of a small Asaba lady and then I knew what influence was. Everyone was willing I should come and work with them but Nido said no.

Dami: I checked the time and it was 12 o clock. They would have locked my gate and the vigilantes that just came around my area, like to mess with so called big boys. I asked her if it was possible for me to sleep in her house maybe the sitting room and Nkechi looked at me and said, if I don’t like you, I won’t let you in at the first instance. I moved close to her and the kiss began. That led to the bed and instead of her removing the clothes I removed and as I was about to plug into her to feel the warmth, I heard a loud gun shot with a cracked voice….. open that door right now or I blast your head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please write your name after comment

MY JAPA- STORY EPISODE 2

Ahmed and Awa dared to dream beyond their familiar streets, in the heart of Kano, wedged between the bustling Bompai Road and vibrant Kofar ...