Thursday 17 October 2013

EX GIRLFRIEND PART 6


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOSS


The doctor walked into the hospital room as I woke up. The room was crowded and I felt I should just die. I can’t imagine living with a stigma I didn’t cause. Is it wrong to have sex with my boyfriend again? The whole drama and excitement had become a nightmare on the whole. Life was meaningless.  I looked around and saw Johnson on his knees crying. He was apologizing for infecting me I guess. I haven’t even seen my result but what could I expect. The expectations are obvious; with all the waist twisting and marathon adventures, one can get nothing else. 

The doctor pulled him up as he held the result in his hand. Someone was standing behind the doctor who later I understood was the psychologist. He needed top lecture on how to live with the disease. I can’t imagine what he can possibly say.  I’m going to be a drug addict I know. I would have to take drugs continually for the rest of my life. The whole happiness called Johnson had now become a curse. 
 The amazing part of these all is the fact he kept asking me if I love him. Who would love a HIV patient? I would have respected him more if he had been truthful from the beginning not at this time when I have to deal with my life in shame. He sobbed closer to me and asked the unintelligent question again….. Did you ever really like me? And stupidly I held his hand in return and said yes. Can you ever forgive me he asked and truthfully I told him…… I forgive you Johnson 

Then the doctor handed me the result and the atmosphere in the room was about to change. I read through the sheet of paper he gave me but didn’t see anything positive inside. Neither did I see anything negative also. I didn’t understand thus I needed an explanation. The psychologist walked close to my bed and dragged a chair. He sat down and started talking to me in this manner.

Psychologist: in life the truth is hidden sometimes. The God we all serve is a God that gives the best in the midst of so called errors. No matter how bad things may be it could turn out to be positive. {A word I despise, now I prefer negative}. The journey you’ve experienced with Mr Johnson had been so worrisome. But if you were him you’ll do worse. The pains are fading away in a while and living in all these won’t be a problem you have to ever think of again. He collected the sheet of paper and brought it close to my sight, that it blocked my view of everything else.  

I was lost in the conversation as I suddenly saw a crew of pressmen rushing into the hospital room. They looked around and saw Johnson and the flashes of lights rolled in millions. I closed my eyes in misplacement of what was happening, until a reporter said: the son of the Nigeria topmost business mogul and billionaire has just been located inside the prestigious GITRODU hospital. The confirmation was made when the convoy of the father parked in front of the hospital to affirm to the fact that his son has found a bride……..  In the midst of all these the doctor said: I’m happy to announce to you that you are HIV negative. My joy was not only restored; my strength was also restored. I jumped up and held Johnson and he whispered in my ears. I’m also HIV negative. I pushed away a little and looked into his eyes. I saw the truth for the first time. He went down on his knees and brought out the case, opened it slowly and asked me to marry him. With all joy I said yes. Then the entourage of the father strolled in. He walked straight to my bed and gave me a peck on my cheek. Welcome to our family he said. 

I was stretchered out of the hospital. I couldn’t believe what had just happened to me. I forgave a supposed HIV patient who subconsciously transmitted the disease to me and I just became the fiancĂ©e of a billionaire’s son. At the entrance of the hospital; the press was more and as I was carried into the Rolls Royce……. We are on our way to Paris. 

The Charlene and all ex girlfriend’s issues were just to find true love. Thank God it ended that way, else ……….

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm admin. No comment. Ended jst lyk d movies. Kudos!!!
    Ab keys

    ReplyDelete

please write your name after comment

MY JAPA- STORY EPISODE 2

Ahmed and Awa dared to dream beyond their familiar streets, in the heart of Kano, wedged between the bustling Bompai Road and vibrant Kofar ...