Wednesday 16 October 2013

EX GIRLFRIEND PART 5




They shook hands and I saw in his face a sight of regret. I had just been dealing with someone that doesn't exist. I have been played by a guy who all he does is lie to ladies. Everything about him became a lie to me. I needed to know his real name. Noma came in with five other colleagues and we all started laughing at him. He knelt down to apologize but I wondered for what? He was really embarrassed when they started advising him and brought out phones to snap him. Johnson won’t do that again I know but I need to know the motive behind the whole drama.
I looked at him as he sat and asked why did you do all these? He started his narration like this …     

Johnson: I always have been a good man and loved extremely. I didn’t cheat on any lady ever since but I was heartbroken by a particular lady and it was then I swore to never consider any lady again. Faithfulness was the watch word then. All I had I gave into the relationship. My money, my energy, my heart and love…. all was inclusively packaged for the continuity of the relationship. It was love at first sight and my heart tuned into the acceptance attached to Sarah. We were meant for each other. It took a while for all around me to know her and in six months it felt we’ve been dating for ages.

I wasn’t a jealous lover. I wasn’t a austere man. I wouldn’t check your phone and I would even give you room to play wherever you wish; with whoever. Maturity was a sight I held so strong. I was always scared of her getting angry thus I complained less. But sincerely there was not much to complain about. It was all good until Andy came to town. 

I made enemies without regrets because of her and I was about making Andy an enemy too.  He had been in town for three days now but we are just seeing. He came to town for a wedding; his friend’s sister was getting married. The sister is Sarah’s friend thus she told me she was going to a friend’s place over the weekend to help with wedding arrangements. I gave her my car for easy movement, and happily I was taking cabs. Sarah had met Andy during the weekend and many things had happened. Andy and his friends that came from Port Harcourt, paid for a full wing of a hotel not far from the house. Sarah was in the hotel with them. Of the six boys that came for the wedding from Port Harcourt, three took my Sarah on a sexual ride. I didn’t mean three different days; it was the three just one night. it was on orgy of three guys and two girls. They were interchanging and ….. Every time I remember this incidence I feel like weeping. Andy even told me he would have been part of it but when he entered she was already tired with sperm all over her face. 
 
Happy birthday CEO TeeGold curtain
 Lucia: at this point I started feeling bad about what the girl did to him, but I remembered the story of Charlene that never existed and I switched back to my anger mode. He continues 

Johnson: I couldn’t take the story any longer at this point thus I rushed home to meet Sarah and confronted her about the story I heard… she fell on her knees and started crying; that she didn’t know what came over her. She took some alcohol and they took advantage of her. It clicked to me that Andy was part of this. That was the end of our friendship. I felt bad at what happened to Sarah; I held her up and raised her esteem again. I told her not to worry that I’ve forgiven her and those people can never have her again. She told me about another guy she slept with and another guy she slept with. I forgave also. I was in love thus pardon was easy. 

The last straw that broke the camel’s back came the day I went to my cousin’s hotel. He had just come back from UK thus its better I get my stuff before he shares all. My girlfriend had not been feeling too good the previous night based (that’s what I was told) and I have been calling to check on her. 

The drive wasn’t a long one to the hotel situated at the city center. Lamonde suites is for big boys and daddies only. That was my first time there and I was just as happy as making heaven. The suite was lovely he didn’t allow me into his room because the girl was naked. He said an old friend called a girl for him and the sex was superb. We laughed about it and talked all the way. The lady inside woke up and discovered she was alone. She heard voices talking and with a white transparent T shirt on she walked into the living room of the suite. Behold I saw Sarah…. I was in shock. She ran back inside and I told my cousin that’s my girlfriend I was talking about. The same girl I told you to make jerseys for and came to get these things for. I left the room and there was the demise of love in my life.

It was six months after that time that my cousin called me. He was in the hospital thus he spread a word of advice. Johnson I have been diagnosed with HIV. The only person I’ve had sex with, without using a condom in the last two years is your girlfriend. Please go and check yourself also.  The line went off and I started sweating immediately. 

I ran to the hospital and the confirmation was that I was positive. I nearly died afterwards but with counseling I started taking my drugs. I tried to keep some relationship afterwards but didn’t work. That led to the story of Charlene.

 I make you feel there is an ex girlfriend and she is still interested in me; then you would stick a little longer.
Lucia: it was when he said “I’m sorry you might be positive but I truly love you” that I fainted. This story is reported in my hospital room with Johnson asking for forgiveness…….hmmmm

3 comments:

  1. Wow! So interesting. I guess this is the end of the story. Girls are so stupid to believe everything without confirmations. She ruined her life........ But admin the stories are coming in too late and people are loosing interest. Plsssssss make it come quick. Anyway it's a nice job and nt easy.
    Ab keys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gessssssssssssssssss.........dis unbelievable and a display of pure wickedness............*shocked*

    ReplyDelete

please write your name after comment

MY JAPA- STORY EPISODE 2

Ahmed and Awa dared to dream beyond their familiar streets, in the heart of Kano, wedged between the bustling Bompai Road and vibrant Kofar ...