Wednesday 28 August 2013

A TRIP TO NOWHERE PART 4





It was becoming a lot more like a problem, so she suggested many other options to flush this out. The first of these suggestions was the trado-medical doctors. We contacted Yemkem. The doctor acted like he was aware of this kind of problem, and did his normal routine check and gave drugs with a validity period of seven days. Jumoke became a tool for checking my potency from that instance. At the e nd of every day, we are back at it, but it always ends the same. It was now getting clearer to me that I was sterile. Mentally I was becoming unstable, and the support my girlfriend was giving me was the only consolation that lies within.

We travelled to Akure in Ondo state, to visit another woman who grinded all sorts of things for me, but nothing changed. It was now time to use the orthodox medicine. The doctor didn’t understand what I was talking about, and did the entire tests in the world, but told me nothing was wrong with me. He couldn’t comprehend that I could have an erection, but whenever it’s time to make it act, the functionality expires. We prayed everyday but it seems God wasn’t interested in our plight. I even tried with a prostitute, it was all the same. Doom was setting in and I could feel it. I had forgotten about school this time around, and all I could think of was how to get out of this problem. 

The doctor said it was psychological and thus I went for counseling. They preached the whole sermons on my mind not being made up about sex with Jumoke; which was a lie. He gave some sex stimulants to facilitate the penetration, and told us to come back in three days to give report. With the doctor’s prescription, it seemed the problem became worse. Its past one month now with a realization of impotency in me, and a view of solution was not reachable. I drew closer to God as I lived in a failure of not being able to perform my duties as a man to my newly found love. She stood by me and made all trips with me, but sometimes she acts like she was tired. Every instance of she talking with another guy makes me feel jealous, and I presume she would soon leave me for another guy. I wouldn’t blame her anyway. It’s my problem and if she was my sister, I would probably advice her to forget about the guy. Nights upon nights, we tried, but all efforts prove abortive. In all desperation and frustration I called Auntie Bose. 

She was still in the country at the moment, and I narrated my situation to her. She suggested I should come home and the next week we were at the ground of mountain of fire and miracles; where the devil was attacked with fire. I registered for deliverance, as it was the only solution to my problem. The deliverance session took seven days of active fasting, prayers and soliciting on my behalf. Faith was the error reported to have affected my miracle. If church could fail then I was finished. 




Auntie Bose wasn’t a real Christian. She just believed in whatever could be done to alleviate any problem should be sought. So if faith was a problem, we both didn’t have. Jumoke has also left school for my sake, to see the end to the unending problem. We attended another session at the followers of Christ international. For the first time I fell under the anointing, and I left in all anticipation of success to the so called problem, but all was still the same. It was after this encounter that Jumoke finally broke down. She was tired and fagged out. Every night she opens her legs in expectance of an entrance but it never happens.

Islamic religion was the next point of call, and the cleric shows more level of spirituality than the others. After a bit of consultation, he gave me a clean glass of water to drink, and told me to go to his toilet. I pressed but nothing came out. I developed some stomach problems immediately, but was subsided by his Arabic incantations. He said I’ve offended someone so powerful in the spirit world, and I need to do some sacrifices to appease that person. He gave us a list of items to purchase, which we substituted with money. And in a few days the sacrifice was rendered. It was the middle of the night and I suddenly felt a chill run through me. I knew something had happened. Jumoke woke up also, and switching on the light, surprisingly we saw a cat in our room. In fear we screamed and the cat ran to the door. I gathered some courage to stone the cat but it easily passed through the door. The shout was louder when this happened. How can a cat pass through a close door? Then I knew the spirit I’ve offended is really angry.

Jumoke had to go back to school, it was time for another test and she can’t miss the second test because of me. She stayed just a little in school, and she was back. Auntie Bose was now as bothered as me, but my dad wasn’t in the same vein like us. Leave the spirit alone and go back to school. It would leave you when it knows you are not bothered. Stop bothering yourself he said. He dropped two hundred thousand naira, and he was off to Abuja. My father believes money can do all things. The report has reached my mum’s hearing, and she wasn’t comfortable where she was again. The next week saw her coming back to Nigeria. How can her only son suddenly become impotent, and they said a spirit is involved. I had lost all the weight I had, and when she sighted me she burst into tears. She turned Jumoke into her daughter in law automatically, and the next of movements began. 

We have tried church and mosque but to my mum we need to fight the spirit with a bigger spirit she said. The next day, we were on our way to Ijebu (the land of the spirit). The man was blind and knew what we came for. It was amazing how he knew us by name, but I was more interested in deliverance than any amazement on the person involved. Mrs Adewole took us there and after a little consultation, the man said he doesn't want to deceive us: he said I’ve offended a lady and she is a spirit. She is stronger than him, thus he recommended someone else. Through all these, Tolani sincerely never came to my mind, until we were leaving this man’s place. Baba told us the only solution is we should go and beg the girl if I can remember the girl. The night was longer than ever, and the next morning saw us driving at top speed to the  college of education, to look for Tolani and that was another TRIP TO NOWHERE…………

9 comments:

  1. E never see anything yet! Trip must end na.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Serving you better follow @wolfaxdiaries or add up on bbm : 2A5ED99A thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Foolish guy, serves him right. U̶̲̥̅̊ just deceived her, den had sex den when ur gf comes U̶̲̥̅̊ send her away, U̶̲̥̅̊ deserve more. Lesson to U̶̲̥̅̊ guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm... So sad. That's why you have to at least know someone a bit before sleeping with them. All this wahala for 40 minutes of enjoyment. Not worth it at all. See the stress & worry that he has caused his family. Hope he will learn his lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. Are there still girls like jumoke?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ashley abu. The 40 mins was a temptation even I would have fallen for o. I won't lie at all. Just picture something like this. "the spotless laps from the short skirt she was wearing, the little exposed cleavage, and the joggling capabilities of the succulent  …… " yaygagagayayaygaa *the brain has scattered*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Impotency na bastard. Wat u sow is wat u reap anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now ℓ̊ feel like am gonna cry..

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is sad and i feel this dude

    ReplyDelete

please write your name after comment

MY JAPA- STORY EPISODE 2

Ahmed and Awa dared to dream beyond their familiar streets, in the heart of Kano, wedged between the bustling Bompai Road and vibrant Kofar ...