Wednesday 28 August 2013

A TRIP TO NOWHERE PART 3





Jumoke Bello is a blessing to me. She is presently the best student in micro biology department in our school, and I’m privileged to be her boyfriend. A girl with values, but not leaving out the existence of social activities around her she was my best friend then, and will remain my best friend forever. Our friendship has started from 100 level. She was my cousin’s roommate, and anytime I go to the hostel to see my cousin, she’s always very homely to welcome me. The interest got developed and I approached her. It didn’t go the way I wanted though but I wasn’t in a hurry. 

I sat in the car for a moment studying her as she walked close. She is still the same friend. Not so much of a beauty: but what lies inside is the real worth of a woman. Her explicative values are enormous, and she understands with caution. Being with her for an hour now, I’ve totally forgotten there was a Tolani. Now I live a new life: got a car in school, my girl accepted the relationship; my pocket money was increased….. Now I’m on point. 

My house is a place she’s used to, but something was different. I’m a scattered person she knew, but the whole atmosphere was suspiciously neat. She looked at me closely and with no reservations in her tone, asked me, who came to clean this place up for you. I smiled and told her, it needed to be neat for you. I employed ‘any work’ to clean the place as I walked towards the fridge. She leaned on my reading table and said.There is a feminine touch in this cleaning. Someone is placing things the way I would place it. I left the fridge open for her to see her favourite chocolate. I had intentionally displayed it at the entrance of the fridge. I held her in confidence and said; whatever you have noticed was intentionally put in place. I can’t be your friend for two years now and don’t know how you arrange things.
I gave her a peck and the day continued.




The whole day has been full of gist. Events that make the holiday a great one. Mine was unending with stories of family reunion, and blessings being showered. Her dad has just been made the permanent secretary, in one of the ministries. We watched a movie within the gist, and before you knew it we were clinging to each other as if she resumed on heat period. It took two minutes to romantically heat up the atmosphere, and my activities were still in motion, because I just finished a practical. I followed the routine to make everywhere as moist as possible: Removed every barricade of clothes around us, increased the volume of the TV set, double checked we locked the door, and with a standing dick I approached the bed to put up the activities expected of me. I kissed her body gently and I opened her legs as wide as I could. My hand made a first entry and I saw it was already an environment to trend. With a little guidance, I made a move of penetration, and the standing dick just collapsed.

I didn’t understand what happened at first, thus I continue the kissing and intensified the use of fingers. I worked so hard on her breast and summoned all my emotion to my penis. In a short while it was standing again; thus I rushed to penetrate and start the activities but it went down again. I repeated this process seven times that night, but it didn’t work, thus both of us slept holding ourselves in disappointment, but we didn’t talk about it.

I couldn’t wait for the morning to come, for me to tell Charles what happened to me. Charles was a little more experienced than me, and so he should know what could be wrong. We spoke about it and he said it was sugar.When you eat all those sweet things, how would you expect your dick to stand? Drink stout, and many bitter things to activate your manhood. Guy, it’s a normal thing we concluded.
That evening, we went to “iya ayo” as popularly called. The place looks like a shrine with a combination of different barks of wood soaked in ethanol. The smell wasn’t pleasant but when I heard it would help, I had no option. I bought in two empty bottle water containers after taking a glass.  My drive back home was a torture, I had erections three times between iya ayo’s place and my house.

Every girl we drive pass, with an intention being raised in my mind, caused an erection. Jumoke just finished making spaghetti when I got home, but I was not in any mood to eat. I needed to step up to my game. It was a rash move, and she enjoyed the harshness thereby. The concoction was effective, as I had to be humane, not to tear the clothes. I guided it again to penetrate into her and this whole standing ovation disappeared. I followed suit with another attempt, but the same result was achieved. At this point, I started feeling embarrassed. I felt I was not man enough. What would she be thinking, and what could be wrong with me. I left the room and went to my car, brought out the drink, and guzzled like I was suffocating.

 Whenever I stepped off her, I had erection, but getting closer to her, bring the downfall. I was slow and precise this time around, and suddenly it seems I’m on point. It was strong till the tip touched each other, and down it went. I was tired at this instance, but my strength was revived as I saw on Jumoke’s face: she was in tears. I held her close to myself, not being able to explain what could be wrong. She pulled back a little and asked me: baby what is wrong. I think its sugar, and I’m working on it. Baby I want to feel like a woman around you. The embarrassment increased, and for the first time in my life, I used my mouth instead. It wasn’t pleasant at first but I had no choice, thus I continued.  It helped her into orgasm, and then a little bit of hope was restored. We lived like this for the next three days, until the next phase surfaced. I knew I had to make ANOTHER TRIP ……….. and this was costlier

8 comments:

  1. Lol. Looking more like the deadly adventures of a bad sharp guy. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Red Eye:that a cool tittle. Poor guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My oh my!...this is serious..look for tolani oooo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! All you players out there, read & learn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waiting for the other story.... So interesting

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fuck the police, mirrors are guilty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mhnnnnnjn u better look for tolani sharpenly

    ReplyDelete

please write your name after comment

MY JAPA- STORY EPISODE 2

Ahmed and Awa dared to dream beyond their familiar streets, in the heart of Kano, wedged between the bustling Bompai Road and vibrant Kofar ...