Friday 21 February 2014

HOW I WISH ? PART 2




 The airport is a twenty eight minutes drive from the city and that seems the hardest thing for Arnold to do. He tried convincing me about the trip to Benin to meet a lady I know nothing or little about. That’s for him but as for me it seems we’ve known for eternity. My flight was for nine o clock thus by seven thirty I was at the airport. She wasn’t asleep either; she was following my schedule of movement. The announcer was constantly announcing delays in flight and I wondered if that won’t happen to me, but surprisingly at exactly nine am, I was air bound. 

I composed myself like I was going for an introduction. I started rehearsing what I will do when I land in Benin. She is coming to the airport to pick me and I really can’t explain what was running through my mind any longer. At departure I was nervous but I didn’t show it. I slowly walked out of the arrival lounge with my suitcase intact. A car pulled out from the car park and here I am live in Benin to be picked up with a range rover. I stepped into the front seat after dropping my suitcase at the back and warmingly a kiss was buried on my lips and that was the real genesis. 

Beware of the specie called woman, I was once advised but now I know. It wasn’t a distance getting to her house and then I discovered she wasn’t staying with her parents. She stayed with some friends and they are all extreme children. They import guys from different places to satisfy their sexual urge and most times they pay. I was supposed to be the next victim. I laughed into understanding as I activated plan b. 

Immediately I became a fresh boy who is irritated by those activities they were doing. I called Aisha out from where her friends were and the sermon started. I told her how well I wanted her to live a decent life (like I had one) and that I was looking forward to seeing an angel I’ll take to the altar. She started crying as the advices rolled out of my mouth. Then I knew I would be a good pastor. She told me all about herself. How she was raped when she was young and how her last boyfriend always reaped her off her money just in the name of love. My last boyfriend took almost all my money, if not for dad. She exclaimed that she was tired of building trust and now she’s making up her mind about whatever comes. Sincerely Austin I want to be a single mother. 

Now emotions started setting into me. I started feeling for her and I knew where the problems started. She in a fixation and I would help her and probably marry her. I was getting hungry and kada fries was the eatery. The kitchen in the house could pass for a passage in terms of emptiness. I ordered accordingly as she ordered also. I asked how much it was, but her card came out faster as she wanted to pay. I insisted and I paid but something kept ringing in my mind “my last boyfriend took almost all my money” I took that as the first sign.

I remembered when I was relocating to meet my uncle in Abuja, my father warned me not to follow women who are liabilities but look for women who are assets. At last I heeded to dad’s advice.  Aisha continued her story as I discovered everybody in her family held a political position or the other. Anytime she mentions any uncle or auntie who holds a political office; the love grows stronger. After eating we sat somewhere to gist better and after all drink a little. I told her I wouldn’t be sleeping in her house thus she paid for a hotel for me. She bought two shirts for me and then the story of what I do started. I lied about everything to look so big till she told me dad might help you with some cash to make it bigger. At that point my love exploded. She asked the killer question “PLEASE CAN YOU BE MY MORGAN?” The sex was wild and romantic. I did all she wanted and the animal in me was exposed. If Morgan was the dredger; I was close to it. The three hours marathon has just ended and it was five thirty in the morning. I closed my eyes to sleep a little as she went to the bathroom to clean up. When I woke up it was past ten in the morning and turning around me it seemed I slept alone. Then I knew I was really in Benin when four guys walked into the room accusing me of raping the receptionist ……….……. I picked up my phone to call Aisha and there was nothing about her on my phone.

1 comment:

  1. Dis is benin city...the land of tradition where anitin goes...He hasn't seen anitin @ all.Castro

    ReplyDelete

please write your name after comment

MY JAPA- STORY EPISODE 2

Ahmed and Awa dared to dream beyond their familiar streets, in the heart of Kano, wedged between the bustling Bompai Road and vibrant Kofar ...