Monday 2 December 2013

DREAMS PART 8




General ran after papa. I wanted to run but it was impossible to move my waist. She moved closer to me and all the prayers in the world was recited in a minute. I have forgotten about the money this time. All I wanted was to save my life. Two soldiers walked inside but they couldn’t do anything. She told me to stand up and I told I couldn’t due on my waist. She looked at me and said “your soul belongs to me”. I said amen to please her, and in a while the spirit departed again. She became normal and fell on the ground. I was rushed to the hospital but I made sure I never lost the sight of the cheque. General retrieved his money from Khalif and papa and we made the only option the church. Who will bell the cat remains the problem.

Now we are married and I don’t know how to run away from my wife. The spirit still comes sometimes but doesn't torment me any longer. I love the life I live but how can I be living with a woman who knows everything I’m doing and what I’ve done. Any day I play with another woman she tells me exactly how it happened. I never knew spirits could be jealous also.  I’m so lost and disturbed but I don’t have a choice. What should I do? Instead of adding weight I’m loosing. There is no remedy. I’m making money but sleeping with a possessed woman is not an option. My dream has become a reality I never thought of. But I think I know the answer. It lies in TB JOSHUA. But how will I take her there ………………. Hmmm I need a driver. who is interested for a bountiful amount.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please write your name after comment

MY JAPA- STORY EPISODE 2

Ahmed and Awa dared to dream beyond their familiar streets, in the heart of Kano, wedged between the bustling Bompai Road and vibrant Kofar ...