Tuesday 24 September 2013

MOTHER IN LAW PART 2





The buffet was great as I was esteemed. I felt it was my wedding day. She introduced me to Uncle Fash, Engr Ehis, Auntie Gloria, Rev Sis Mammush, Justice Slater and his wife. These people were all in attendance, and three other people who never became relevant. Everyone asked questions and prayed for us. The slow music gave a free flow to the food being served. She made it look like we’ve known for a while. I was so surprised by the action of the family. Even though Patrick was the only son; that doesn't give room for the whole reception given to a normal girl like me, who is not even respected in my own house. I enjoyed the day afterwards, but I was really shy.

The photographer was of national class, and the designer came to take my measurement. She told me I needed to go for masters, and if I needed a job, calls would be made. Everything seems to me like I was Alice in wonderland. Patrick was comfortable with all that was going on, and then I knew I was in the right family. The mum pulled me inside the room with Auntie Gloria and asked when they are coming to see my parents. There is no reason for us to wait any longer. I just thought of something; we are less than three weeks in this relationship and you are talking about marriage. The bamboozled state I was ended with me saying very soon and that was a mistake I never would make again. Gift were coming in from all side for me. My phone was changed that day and the mum told me if I needed money I should tell her. 

How wonderful could a family be if not like the Odekus. The gist was long when telling Betty and our other friend. They were amazed and envious. They felt good things come around me only but today I feel the opposite. 

Patrick’s dad was a former ambassador of Nigeria to Poland, Belgium and Jamaica. He has 11 companies with a net worth of $350million spread around the world. They are so conservative on the outside that you don’t know. The man as I heard was a disciplinarian, thus you don’t exclaim the potentials of a billionaires son in his sight. Patrick said if dad was still alive; all these would not have been possible. I thanked God he was dead. 

I had a free entrance to the Odeku’s residence and I now make decisions in the house. My parents are beginning to be worried about my attachment to Patrick and his family. This made my mum call me to order. She tried advising me about taking things slow, and getting to know the guy and his family better, before getting deeper into the relationship. At this point I knew my mum was jealous. My dad was tired of me already, and he knew my mind has left his house, I saw myself more as Mrs Matilda Oluwatoyin Odeku. 

One faithful afternoon while waiting for Patrick to return from Port Harcourt, his mum came to his room to meet me. She is bored most of the time, thus she needs somebody to talk with. I sat up as she sat close to me on the bed and said let’s talk woman to woman talk. I felt a little panicky with the tone she started with. 

My daughter: hope my son is satisfying when it comes to sex?
How do I answer that question? I was in that house that day waiting patiently to be positioned by Patrick and here is his mum asking if he was good at sex. 

I smiled and said; it’s alright ma. She jumped up and started acting furious. She wore her glasses and brought out a magazine. Opening to the middle page she read out loud: ten ways not to loose your woman to another man …… No 1: satisfy her with sex

I laughed when I discovered it was those magazines they put titles for people to buy. I wasn’t moved any longer as we laughed and played about it. 

When Patrick came back I showed the magazine to him and we both laughed. I watched him strip and I couldn’t hold myself any longer looking at a man I love naked under the shower. Slowly I undressed and joined him in the cleaning process. Rubbing our bodies against each other under the shower, thus finding a penetration that was heavenly was made possible. The bath took almost thirty minutes and when we came out of the shower we were both drained. It was later I discovered the mum has been eavesdropping at my soundtrack.

The whole affair went on like that until the next six months. The pressure on me to get married was now much this time, that I felt I was wrong not getting married. I accepted the offer and told my mum about it. She was trying to drag it, thus I moved straight to my father. In all pleasure he danced to the proposal as he told me to invite the boy for questioning. My dad followed the normal traditional way of getting to know your prospective son in law, but gave him no stress at all. Mummy met all the pastors in Abuja to pray for the wedding, and thank God none of them saw anything wrong. 

The day was fixed and Patrick’s mum took the wedding like a project. She travelled to four countries to buy things for the wedding. We did three pre honeymoons tours before the wedding, and the whole world was to be invited to the Odeku’s only son’s wedding ceremony. Holy trinity was to be the venue, where sixteen Reverend Fathers was to grace the occasion. Three Bishops and two archbishops were also in attendance. The velodrome in the stadium was the reception center and all television stations covered it. It was a glorious event, not to be forgotten in a long while. I was fagged out and tired, but there was this strength I reserved for my first night as a Mrs. I needed to use it for my husband. 
We have agreed to stay a little at their family house before moving out. Our chalet had been arranged beside the mansion, but inside the same compound. The normal washing of feet was done; aunties and mummies welcomed me into the family. I looked back and discovered my friends and family were leaving and what that means is I’m no longer going home. I was now a member of the Odeku’s family. I was going to miss my house but not so much. I didn’t know I was crying until my mother in law held me so close and pet me. I stopped crying and walked into our chalet. My husband was there waiting like a hungry wolf to devour a prey as I entered. He held me so close and we started to kiss. Now that he owns everything, I was so free with him. I gave him every part of my body, and at the peak of the action his phone rang. He looked at it and surprisingly it was his mother. 

Hello Patrick, please come and help me put this DSTV on Africa magic………

6 comments:

  1. lol...@ Africa magic...so in a wealthy home like that no domestic staff...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gbam !!! @simi gbenco. Thank you so much. The authur is so fucused on writting about "heavenly penetration" and he forgets about house helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here comes trouble!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YeeeeeeEeeeeeeEeeeehhhh, see gbege oh! Chai!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @simi gbenco&anon 03:20 its highly possible,Some mother's just prefer the son's to do everything oh!buh this author enjoys writing about sex though!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm the story had just began I can't wait to read what happened next. Benny

    ReplyDelete

please write your name after comment

MY JAPA- STORY EPISODE 2

Ahmed and Awa dared to dream beyond their familiar streets, in the heart of Kano, wedged between the bustling Bompai Road and vibrant Kofar ...