Wednesday 25 December 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS CHRIST




Many of us have gotten it wrong. Today is not my birthday. It’s really Jesus’ birthday in remembrance, thus we are not expected to do anything outside the context of the celebrant. I spoke with Him on behalf of all our friends at Wolfax diaries and this was the simple message. 

Tell them I still love them as much as I loved them from the beginning. Tell them I bring good tidings into their lives whenever they turn to me, tell them I’ll never leave nor forsake them, tell them I gave myself up so that we might live forever. Tell them it might look just like a child was born but in reality a SON was given. A SON that remove burdens, and destroy yokes. The reason for the season. Christ is inviting you to His banquet and I guess you won’t say no.


Just for a minute think of it; how creator entered into his creation, born in a manger, beaten and stripped by an earthly army. He did all that for us to have life and have it abundantly. He wants to have full control over you and yours. Harden not your heart. The rice and chicken are not the reason but Christ …….. 

“Want to keep Christ in Christmas? Feed the hungry, clothe the naked, forgive the guilty, welcome the unwanted, care for the ill, love your enemies, and do unto others as you would have done unto you”… Steve Maraboli

Wolfax diaries wish you a Merry Christmas and pray that the joy of this season be full in your heart and mind in Jesus name. Stay blessed and connected. We love you

No comments:

Post a Comment

please write your name after comment

MY JAPA- STORY EPISODE 2

Ahmed and Awa dared to dream beyond their familiar streets, in the heart of Kano, wedged between the bustling Bompai Road and vibrant Kofar ...