Thursday 25 July 2013

turning to my neighbour part 1



Skeptical about writing this, because I'm not sure if I should say it or not but whatever you read would be worth while, this is an experience I need feed you with. In my solitude, I met God and knew HIM better but my immediate environment had an offer so hard for me to reject.
FRIENDS
 The ten o clock beep on my phone woke me up this Sunday morning. I switched into no service mode  based on the gruesome smell of alcohol oozing through my loins and the hangover was cruel. Gazed at the mirror from my bed and I saw my eye balls…….. I decided to sleep again. Saturday night was not prayed to repeat itself again, in a while though.

 The alcohol consumption was enormous with a twist of the female gender rubbing on your body the music was loud and the ecstatic feeling of forever was Initiated.  It seems I was having my last dose of enjoyment before heaven calls. The whole lessons in season 1 were forgotten. God created a space in filling my loneliness before, but now friends do. Sincerely I felt like a bachelor once more. 

I drank the fourth glass of water and with no sign of relief I knew I was in for a long morning I resulted to a deep sleep, after a slight try my phone rang again. This time it was a friend who missed out of the fluent grip of enjoyment the previous day.  Although it turned out to be a blessing to him anyway, else he would have been suffering from the same ache of enjoyment as I am
 


His visit didn’t last so long before she called that she missed her way and it became done on me that I never slept alone.

My wife has been out of town for a week now and she's due In 2 days. Who did I really sleep with?  How did it happen? What have I done to my marriage and is this the beginning of my doom? Lots of things roam my mind and suddenly I had to describe the road for her like I know who that was

The sleep automatically disappeared as I saw a female top hanging on my wardrobe. One I’ve not seen before. I knew my friends were up to something

The question is who is a friend? Many people define friendship in many ways but this is not an English class, so get your definition but as for me, guys in my hood that we grew up together automatically became friends.

My first season of loneliness was just being liberated by a new truth In God and Kevin was the first person to show up. He saw me studying the bible and gave a sigh of surprise like I was a devil. A call came on his phone and he told her we are clubbing tonight. I tried to advice but he brought the sparks from our past experiences. With a little conviction and my wife not in town I got dressed and off we went.  I was actually testing my new faith.

The door opened cos she left with the keys and a beauty to behold was wearing my Nike shirt and a short. The legs were straight and extremely spotless. The hair was long and for the first time I saw the beauty In Brazilian. Her skin was toned to perfection and her voice was angelic. She is obviously not of this world (I suspect River Niger). She called out baby I got you …..  And that was the last thing I remembered  

turning to my neighbors (contd tomorrow)


1 comment:

please write your name after comment

MY JAPA- STORY EPISODE 2

Ahmed and Awa dared to dream beyond their familiar streets, in the heart of Kano, wedged between the bustling Bompai Road and vibrant Kofar ...