Tuesday 24 October 2017

THE COLLEAGUE



We were all set for the meeting except Gideon. He was the only one sweating in the room choking from the cold of the air conditioner. Suddenly the projector wasn’t working properly and the microphone developed some cranking sounds. It just seemed he wasn’t prepared for us at all. Three empty chairs shows some representatives were not around but they might likely join us before the end of the presentation. We all flipped through the journal in front of us as people discussed in low tones about the development of the media industry in Nigeria. Deliberations were on going on improvement techniques as we await Gideon’s presentation titled “Media---- the untapped gold in Nigeria”.
The door swung open again and the rays of light didn’t seem to create a clear picture of whoever was coming in evidently. I adjusted my seat as the damsel was working towards my seat. She was admired by all as men who are close to their 60’s still turned in admiration. I was stunned by beauty and instantly my fine-tuning techniques were put in place. She pulled the chair next to me as she saw her name was written on it. I was expecting a guy to come sit beside me before. I never knew a lady’s name could be Alex until I knew it was Alexandria. I greeted her as she responded with a smile that exposed her gap tooth. She was shocked we’ve not started the program and it was at this point that we got talking. I explained the situation to her and said we should be starting pretty soon. She was a script writer and content developer as I introduced myself as an editor and cinematographer. She spanned into the whole thirty minutes of extra wait with works done and experiences were shared. I gave her my business card as she exchanged hers also and confidently I knew her number was secured in my hands.
Gideon’s presentation was finally made and it was applauded by all. Contributions and counter contributions were made as frameworks were designed and approaches were created on how to move the industry forward. I was writing a lot down but my focus was on the lunch I and Alex were going for after the presentation. I have promised to take her places as that day was her first day in Port Harcourt. Lagos ladies are difficult to impress thus I knew I had to visit the best places in this short while.

 The stop after the event was at D’ Crib restaurant at old GRA Port Harcourt. The ambience is always excellent. The welcome was homely and I could see her smile was calm with respect for the environment she just found herself. We ordered for her choice as it was made available in minutes. We laughed over a lot of things as we built a chemistry I presume will lead us to a pleasurable night.


 The underground pool lounge at D’Crib restaurant was our next stop. We chatted like old lover and it was time to take her back to her hotel room for a rest and a change for the night’s groove.
Immediately I dropped her off, I rushed to my house. I walked through my wardrobe to pick striking attires that will match her personality. I had three options and they were all good to me but ………
I opened my fridge to get some ice cubes and prepared for myself a small combination of gin and juice. My blends are always smooth. Even ladies love it and it has kept many of them laying on my bed till the next morning. Thinking about Alex made me believe the word infatuation. I was so attracted to her that I can give up eternity to be with her. The burning sensations in me created a world of fantasy and within I have done everything possible sexually to her. The time came for a pick up in her hotel and I placed a call that I will be on my way in a bit. She agreed with no hesitation. I drove quickly to the hotel and pulled over at the car park. I combed my hair one more time and had a spray from the perfume I always kept in the car. I picked up my phone and dialed her number again to notify her I was downstairs but she didn’t pick. I placed a second call which she didn’t pick also. I started making excuse for her; telling myself maybe she was in the bathroom or so. I was getting bored with no response from her and I turned to the car beside me I saw a guy and a lady kissing passionately inside the car. I turned my face away from them but I realized it was Alex that was inside the car. I became furious and thought of coming down to knock the windows but something just reminded me she wasn’t my girlfriend yet.
I reversed in anger and drove to the gate of the hotel. I was burning furiously at the height of disrespect and as I was about dropping my pass at the gate when she called me. I picked and she said….. Hello baby, sorry I was in the bathroom when you called. Meet me at room 324. I rushed back to the parking space I just left and saw the two of them were not inside the car again. I went up to room 324 and the sight I saw was more beautiful than I can explain. I was stunned for a while and with a deep kiss I pulled the towel apart. I went lower in a bit,and started biting like a dog playing with your fingers and the scream from her placed a level of pleasure in me until the door opened and …….

No comments:

Post a Comment

please write your name after comment

MY JAPA- STORY EPISODE 2

Ahmed and Awa dared to dream beyond their familiar streets, in the heart of Kano, wedged between the bustling Bompai Road and vibrant Kofar ...