Wednesday 9 April 2014

MORE THAN LOVE



It was a season of love and the whole atmosphere was painted red. The Calabar city was setting up its carnival again. A town accustomed with enjoyments and wild sexual capacities waggling from the trails of the wonderfully made beautiful ladies that originated from the place. Calabar, a popular city on the coast of Nigeria is a pride the country cannot do without and the beauty and neatness of the town smelt out the aroma of love in the air. I wasn’t there for the same enjoyment others came for but I was there because I had to run away from my home. 

 The flight was delayed for two hours and the waiting lobby was getting fuller. I had to shift for so many people to get a place to sit and the last feminine body I felt was the answer to my problem. Tania is in her late twenties, but with a fully matured body. I am 6”2 and she is almost my height. Her courage spans beyond my imagination and confidently she told me to shift a little more for comfort. I willingly did. I looked at her with a smile not forgetting the days of youth and she smiled back. I’m Barr Michael Tisson and she replied Tania Adegoke. So what does Tania do? I’m a sex consultant she said and the conversation got better. 

I wasn’t going to Calabar to look for sex I said earlier; but I was retiring out of my home for the boredom was extreme. I have been married for eighteen years and now I’m tired. My wife is also tired of me and I can remember I haven’t had sex with my wife in two and half years. It was just something out of the regular. My children are grown up and when I look at her in her late forties I get a bogus impression of mistake all around my thought. 

Tania: so how long do you intend to stay in Calabar?
Barr Mike: till I can clear my head off all these……..
Okay I will help you she said and it was then the announcer called on flight no 657VC. “Arik flight from Lagos to Calabar”

I enjoyed my conversation with Tania. She reawakened in me the youthfulness and it was at this moment I realized the trip would be worthwhile. I got a seat at the fifth row but she had to go to the back thus I had to wait the whole one hour off a lady I just found that would make my trip a wonderful experience. I fastened my seat belt as the plane lifted off the ground and there was something I couldn’t forget …… “I’m a sex consultant”. What school teaches that course? 


Two weeks ago, I had an argument with my wife and she started ranting at me yet again. I wondered how long I had to live with this woman under the same roof not thinking of how I feel. I had used up my life providing for her and the children and the little bit of love and respect I desire she removes it from me. I was so mad at her and sincerely for the fifth time I wished she was dead. I walked out of the sitting room holding a newspaper and slowly into our room. I tripped as I was about entering the room and nearly fell. In her local language she said…….. “If I like I should fall down and die”. Then I knew we had the same wish for ourselves but God won’t just permit that. The house was beautiful but the home was empty. There was no love between the two pillars of the home and then I knew it was something more than love that keeps people in marriages. What it was; I don’t know and I didn’t wish I was going to find it in Calabar but with Tania ………….. 

The plane landed and we had a short stroll into the arrival lounge of Margaret Ekpo airport. I looked around a while and saw Tania. She already had a cab coming to pick her thus we rolled together. She took me to my hotel which I had booked online but something changed as we got there. She dropped her bag also and checked into the room with me. The cab man was gone and I’m in a room with a sex consultant who doesn't seem to plan her exit in a short while. She opened her box and brought out tubes of cream and headed for the bathroom. I need a shower she said and through that transparent view of the glass I could see the wonders of her body. My body rose as I intend to shower almost immediately also but I know the law, thus I was calm. 
She opened the shower door and asked me if I wouldn’t join her and speedily I pulled off my clothes as I made my way to the bathroom. I wet my body and clung to her soft body and the action was to begin………..  The old woman sitting beside me tapped me and said we are landing and then I knew I was just dreaming of Tania in my room. I looked around and the airport doesn't seem as neat as I expected. The cab expected was coming to pick myself and Tania were just dreams as a military car pulled over for her and I saw her drive off. The car stopped and she came down, walked over to me and handed her card over to me and said “I’ll be done with General Tam in three days; if you need my services send a text  message a day before”. I watched her shake her ass back into the car and off she went. I sent her a text almost immediately letting her know I want her services but ……….

No comments:

Post a Comment

please write your name after comment

MY JAPA- STORY EPISODE 2

Ahmed and Awa dared to dream beyond their familiar streets, in the heart of Kano, wedged between the bustling Bompai Road and vibrant Kofar ...