Monday 3 February 2014

POLYGAMY PART 5




I tried to move my limbs but wouldn’t move, I looked around me if I was chained but I wasn’t. It was when I saw the POP on my left arm, that I knew the intensity of the accident. When I started to talk they laughed the more. Nosa came close to my bed, and held me. I hated the fact, she was touching me.
The phone I had seen wasn’t for my husband. It was for Nosa’s fiancĂ©e. Rotimi’s best friend had been seeing Nosa since the days of Port Harcourt but it seems both of them were not serious. I had been the one complaining so well about it. Thus my husband spoke to his friend about being serious a night before, and then he showed Rotimi the text Nosa sent as a confirmation of their seriousness. It was drizzles of rain that drove them and that was the reason Rotimi came back home with the phone. 

SECURE YOUR SAVINGS
Those were people I knew. I was so ashamed how I could react to what was never happening around me such that I had to stay in the hospital for two weeks before I started walking again. The whole incident wasn’t for any other thing than the fact I can’t contain the pains I went through growing up. Nosa stayed almost all the time with me in the hospital and was also taking care of my children. Rotimi professed his love once again and promised my fears would never become a reality. My love life was once again restored and the reality of polygamy was removed from my thoughts. 

I’m happy the trend of polygamy is getting into extinction but some men still live with mistresses and I don’t know why we women can’t just get settled with one man of our own. Must women jump around from man to man to get satisfaction? Secondly I don’t know the fun in dating someone else’s husband?  The irritation and disgust that fills my mind when I hear a man is cheating is enormous and I feel the feminine gender should be blamed more for it. 

I want to use this opportunity to thank all those who stood by me during this ordeal and I pray no woman shall take charge in your house in Jesus name.  All those girls standing on the road trying to entice your husband will go lame in Jesus name. Any feminine eye that looks at your husband and gets enticed will go blind in Jesus name and any girl that forcefully follows your husband into a hotel room will die of suffocation in Jesus name…… no not die o but will be choked till she will run outside in Jesus name. Our husbands that the Lord has given us shall not be snatched in Jesus name.  Amen
I love you all
Ojekunle Laide

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT STORY TITLED "DESTINY"
follow @wolfaxdiaries or on bbm: 28f2c7a5

2 comments:

  1. amen my brother. those girls nearly ruined my marriage. amina

    ReplyDelete

please write your name after comment

MY JAPA- STORY EPISODE 2

Ahmed and Awa dared to dream beyond their familiar streets, in the heart of Kano, wedged between the bustling Bompai Road and vibrant Kofar ...