Tuesday 26 November 2013

A FALSE TRUTH PART 3





 It was a long while ago, when the area we stayed still had many uncompleted buildings and when my husband was still very busy. He would be at home for two days and go to work for five days. We tried to have kids and it seems not working. I believed in God only thus I wouldn’t doubt miracles in terms of child bearing. But I was bored those times. I would beg my younger sister to come keep me company most times and she tried but I can’t deny her a future, thus when the time came she had to move on. I had to think many times why all these things were happening to us, but I got no answer in my thoughts. 

It was twelve months after we got married that we went to the doctor to check what the problem could be that is affecting child bearing. After series of test; it was concluded to be erectile dysfunction in my husband. He felt so bad all through that season and he judiciously was taking his drugs with much exercises. I loved him more because he staying at home longer but after two months the season started again. We tried having sex like animals this period but it didn’t work. 

Then came peter as a young boy who always come around to help in cleaning and clearing of weeds. He was a real errand boy at that moment. My husband liked him because he is smart and decided to help him in furthering his education. Peter was always around and he was always there whenever I feel so bored and lonely. There were no phones at this moment. Gradually I started developing some feelings for him and because I allow him sleep in the house sometimes, he was the only person I can hold. It all started one night when we heard gun shots from a distance. There was no light that night and darkness ravaged the whole yard. I had to wake him up and he joined me in my room. We held ourselves tight as the gunshots were sounding closer. After a while we discovered we couldn’t hear them again. But there was something I could feel around my legs. It took a while before I could discern it was peter’s dick. It was hard as a rock. I could feel it so hard and it seems he knew when I discovered. Without hesitation he started fondling my breast and pulled the night gown I was wearing. The touch was different but it had been a while I felt that and that was how it started. The whole exercise lasted till the next morning. None of us slept that night and it followed suite till I was pregnant.   

I told my husband about my pregnancy when it could be calculated to when he came home. We were so happy and celebration was colossal. The whole area knew joy was coming to our home. I didn’t even allow Peter know it was his handwork. I have kept the secret forever but at this point I think I need say this. 

My mum held my dad and started apologizing. It was not a scenario to apologize. I can’t contain Uncle Peter being my dad. Someone we all disrespect and call for errands. Anytime we give him small money; he tells us all the stories in the world. Suddenly I would have to call him daddy. And what happens to my real dad. I fell on the floor in the sitting room in all tears. I can’t hold myself back more than that. I wept but that wasn’t the situation on ground. The pastor tried to calm the whole situation and asked of Uncle Peter. He was within the compound. When he was called and he entered, he thought it was still the grief of Babajide that made the whole turn into turmoil. He joined also but after a while pastor told Uncle Peter that he would follow him somewhere. The news of him helping my dad out with my mum was not to be disclosed to him in the presence of everybody. The news was to be kept amongst us family member but ……

They came back late at night. Sleep was a luxury no one could afford. We had cried into headache. That was the first time my dad had to cry. He was broken and I knew it. I can’t remove the fact that Uncle Peter had been sleeping with my mum out of my head but I just prayed everything calm down first then I’ll know what to do. 

The pastor entered with Uncle Peter and Engr Uchenna but Ugo still didn’t come. My dad asked if he was alright now and maybe he was just resting in the hospital. With an irritating look; he told Uncle Peter to leave the house and he left but something else happened. When they got there and Uncle Peter prayed nothing happened. He prayed so well that we had to tell him what happened. He confessed doing what he was alleged, but he is also sterile. He has low sperm count and he cannot impregnate a woman. That means there is someone else again. My dad was mad when he heard that. He looked at my mum and asked who the person was. My mum was mute for a while until she said “that means it was Steven”……..  which Steven, My best friend!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hehehe she's been around the block.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't post regularly lately and that's very bad. It makes me get sick of coming on here anyways

    ReplyDelete

please write your name after comment

MY JAPA- STORY EPISODE 2

Ahmed and Awa dared to dream beyond their familiar streets, in the heart of Kano, wedged between the bustling Bompai Road and vibrant Kofar ...